Handsome Hank

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

How funky is your xmas tree!

Love the vege garden too :) It's surviving :thumbsup:

:laugh: :laugh: it is indeed Esky, it's some sort of miracle because I really do not have a green thumb (I've actually set a daily reminder to water it every day... I'm not too good with keeping plants alive otherwise!)

Edited by hankodie

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

Had a dinner picnic down by the water, Hank went exploring for a few hours and is now crashed out on his bed.

8xsej4.jpg

sv54m1.jpg

2e3wmec.jpg

339uj38.jpg

Edited by hankodie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest hankodie

He looks very puppy like in those photos :)

I like his harness too!

Nice pictures, I have a harness with patches like that saying "Give me space, do not pet" Has made exactly zero difference, clearly the idjuts dont have very good reading skills :)

Thanks Lisa! Bought it from the states, it's a dean & tyler harness - the patches are removable :D

Canetoad that sucks that the patches didn't work! They work pretty well for Hank except people always mistake him for a guide dog in training. I always tell them the truth but it's funny seeing parents panic when their kids are running up to him because they don't want to get in trouble :laugh:

Guest hankodie

Week ten (with the clothes line) just looks like trouble :)

He's lovely.

Thanks scottsmum :)

Haha he leaves the clothing line alone for the most part now surprisingly but he is obsessed with stealing & hiding our socks :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest hankodie

Haven't posted here in ages! Hank turns 1 in a few weeks. Can't believe how fast time flies.

osc0g1.jpg

n4tobo.jpg

5ckjz7.jpg

I wanted to share some photos I've been taking of my puppy Hank (or Handsome Hank if you're feeling formal :laugh:). I'm trying to take photos every week chronicling his puppyhood, not sure how long it will last but I've managed to make it to week 13 so I'll see how I go.

Week 8

dgrjo5.jpg

Indeed, 10 pages of Handsome Hank merit formality.

Stunning photos ! My, he is growing into a fine dog.

:thumbsup: