Handsome Hank

Guest hanko

Guest hankodie

I wanted to share some photos I've been taking of my puppy Hank (or Handsome Hank if you're feeling formal :laugh:). I'm trying to take photos every week chronicling his puppyhood, not sure how long it will last but I've managed to make it to week 13 so I'll see how I go.

Week 8

dgrjo5.jpg

Week 9

2vkfhb5.jpg

xnht1s.jpg

Week 10

20pt5bd.jpg

29pescw.jpg

xnyvqd.jpg

Week 11

2wbuxjk.jpg

29w7gqo.jpg

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hankodie

Thank you Roova and Kirislin! Roova I must admit I was quite amazed when I was looking back on the photos today and seeing how much his face has changed in just a matter of weeks. I attempted the same concept with my frenchie when she was a pup but I wasn't vigilant enough with the photos :laugh: and before I knew it she was all grown up. I will definitely try to keep it up this time :)

Guest hankodie

He looks very innocent! :laugh:

yes, "looks" being the operative word here :rofl:

He is a Handsome Hank indeed! :love: Super photos and what a great record you will have to look back on. Look forward to seeing the updates :D

Thank you CC! Would love to take some more photos when we're out and about but I'm too busy trying to wrangle him most of the time :laugh: I'll see how I go next week

Love Hank and the photo's, its harder than it looks :laugh: I think I got to week 17 then RL issues took over, but I wish I could take photo's like yours with my boy, I am really bad and photography, learning though every time I try

Huga had a really cute photo as her signature (if I remember correctly) of her Frenchie and pug sitting side by side. It showed the progression of Frenchie being tiny compared to the pug and then eventually the other way around. Really cute idea!

Guest hankodie

Love Hank and the photo's, its harder than it looks :laugh: I think I got to week 17 then RL issues took over, but I wish I could take photo's like yours with my boy, I am really bad and photography, learning though every time I try

I'm sure you have some lovely photos of Koda JackC, keep practicing! It's definitely hard but it's a good excuse to pick up the camera :D the hard part is actually just remembering to take the photos, I have the memory of a goldfish :laugh:

Huga had a really cute photo as her signature (if I remember correctly) of her Frenchie and pug sitting side by side. It showed the progression of Frenchie being tiny compared to the pug and then eventually the other way around. Really cute idea!

That is an adorable idea! I tried to take photos in the same spot out on the deck so I could get a bunch of photos of him in one place as he grows but he refuses to sit still for very long :laugh:

I love Hank ♥ He is just gorgeous. He has grown & his face is maturing already. Totally understand why you started another thread regarding time management owning 2 dogs hankodie. I wouldn't get a thing done if Hank was here :-D

I started to take a pic a week when I first got Stella but she was a right handful when she was a puppy & took up a lot of my time. Not much has changed with her really ;-)

Guest hankodie

I love Hank ♥ He is just gorgeous. He has grown & his face is maturing already. Totally understand why you started another thread regarding time management owning 2 dogs hankodie. I wouldn't get a thing done if Hank was here :-D

I started to take a pic a week when I first got Stella but she was a right handful when she was a puppy & took up a lot of my time. Not much has changed with her really ;-)

Thanks BC Crazy, :laugh: at your comment about Stella - it's so true! My husband turned to me this morning and said "he'll settle down eventually... right? right?" :rofl:

Lovely photos :)

That is an adorable idea! I tried to take photos in the same spot out on the deck so I could get a bunch of photos of him in one place as he grows but he refuses to sit still for very long :laugh:

Yep, that was me, good memory Roova! I was a bit slack with continuing though because we moved :o

I had them in chairs so they were relatively still.

Guest hankodie

he certainly is "handsome hunk hank " :)

Thanks Persephone! I wanted to name him "Major Handsome" but it didn't get too many votes :laugh: :laugh: