Clean Run

Bizarre!

I'm surprised they don't give you an option when they are out of stock - I had a toy and some jump build stuff in blue refunded - I would have preferred just to order a different colour of the latter as I can't build my jumps without them...so now I have lots of blue end caps to line up on the shelf anyway!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My main order arrived today (shipped 20th Dec.) - and no strange white powder, thank goodness.

But - the Large Chamois Cool coat that I'd ordered for Rory was in a pack labelled Large - but wasn't :( - reckon it's a Small as it's much smaller than the Medium I already had for Kirra. I've emailed them to see what they can do about it - probably won't hear back till after the weekend though.

sheena has come to the rescue about the LED Visiglo collars that they couldn't et stock of ... thanks so much, sheena.

My big ticket item (apart form the cool coat) was a Fitpaws Donut and Donut holder. Got some more spare soft bite and flippy floppy flyers cos he LOVES those - and Kirra likes them as tug toys.

I received my order today!! It came in a huuuge box. :D However I found the stuff inside all coated with a mysterious white powder. Mostly on the JW Cuz toys. I managed to wash most of it off but was having a bit of a Shapelle Corby moment there. :eek: Does anyone else's order have this?

The first thing Breeze did was to go bury her new Tugga Wubba in the yard...

And the cat has hijacked the cooling mat...

29l07yx.jpg

:rofl:

That was so nice of you to get that present for yor bweautiful cat, SC. Reckon you should send that photo to CR :D

SC, your cat is gorgeous!

My order didn't have any weird powder. Could it have been from one of the products in the box? Was more of it on any one item?

Did anyone else get the cheap nautical rope toys? I got a couple and wish I'd gotten more. They are a huge hit! Good for fetch, tug or just a good chew!

I wish they'd given me an option about the out of stock item too. In my case, the item had been discontinued and they'd run out of stock. It was a lambswool tug and I really would have liked to choose another similar tug and just pay the difference if there was one. Mildly annoying because it was the one toy in the order that Moo would like.

My order arrived today too, 3 huge boxes!

Weird about the refunds. I ordered a harness that was out of stock and they emailed me to say that I had three choices, a refund, to wait for back order or to change the colour.

I didn't get any choice with my cancelled items but they would have put me well back under the free postage limit. They were the two biggest/heaviest items so I'm sus about the cancellation. I'd like to have tried that chill mat myself tonight!

:thumbsup: to Clean Run Customer Service - emailed them yesterday evening about the mislabelled Chamois Cool coat - and telling them I'd made a mistake in the size I'd ordered - should have ordered XLarge, and wondering (humbly) if they could change the size of the replacement I was hoping they'd send

Email back from them - apolgising for the defenctive product - they would replace it - and with the X Large. I have to pay postage on the return on the mislabelled one, but they will then refund that (they don't have return labels for international mail - they were most apologetic about it.) And the replacement coat has already been shipped. :D

I received my order today!! It came in a huuuge box. :D However I found the stuff inside all coated with a mysterious white powder. Mostly on the JW Cuz toys. I managed to wash most of it off but was having a bit of a Shapelle Corby moment there. :eek: Does anyone else's order have this?

I've had white stuff on isqueak balls from Clean Run a couple of times. Not sure what it was, maybe they were older stock or sitting around for a while...don't know! I wiped it off anyway.

No white stuff on this latest order though, they're all squeaky clean.

I've had white stuff on isqueak balls from Clean Run a couple of times. Not sure what it was, maybe they were older stock or sitting around for a while...don't know! I wiped it off anyway.

No white stuff on this latest order though, they're all squeaky clean.

Lol. :D

Still waiting for mine. I ordered on the 20th and the 22nd, so hopefully it will be here soon!

frown.gif I lost my email with tracking number when I downloaded a virus. I will have to be patient - not something I am renowned for.

Mine still says.....Your item was processed through a facility in AUSTRALIA on December 26, 2013 at 5:04 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination

This is crazy is Perth really THAT far away from everywhere else in Oz?

Yay mine's here!

Lucky I'm home sick, I forgot a signature was required.

Dogs are now posing at each other with a new toy each. Silly creatures should remember they'll have swapped around three times by the end of the day, but they have to do this 'MINE, ALL MINE' dance first!