Happy Gotcha Day Doodle Bug!

Little Gifts

Back in Sept 2012 two little foster peibes came to stay with us - Dimples and Dweeb. Dweeb didn't take long to go to his forever home but for some reason no-one was getting too excited for Dimples. There was interest from interstate that fell through and she did have a sleep over that ended, well disastrously.

It seems our little foster girl (who we were never even supposed to foster) had already picked her new family - US! At exactly 11.45pm on 15 December 2012, Ams announced here on DOL that Merry Christmas, Dimples, now to be known as Tempeh Soya-Bean Dean, would be remaining with us for good and she became our foster failure!

Life with Tempeh has been a delight! She presents as shy and a scaredy cat to the outside world but with us she is a constant laugh - always talking and protecting us from geckos and pulling the funniest of faces. And she is still learning new things and having new experiences. Only recently I was reading in bed with her by my side and I accidentally sneezed on her. She jumped up with a fright, realised it wasn't an actual explosion and gave me the filthiest look! Yesterday I was taking a photo of my sister's dog in a reindeer headband and when I looked at the photo later on I realised she was photobombing in the background doing a crazy dance. Today my mum came over and Temp reserves her most excited wiggle bums just for my mum. She is a real chameleon.

So here's to a whole year of having you in our lives permanently Doodle Bug. We love you and are very lucky to have you! Thank you Ams!

Here's a pic of her a couple of days after she arrived (she's in the front) and another taken a couple of weeks ago.

post-33739-0-30963100-1387121426_thumb.jpg

post-33739-0-83276600-1387121773_thumb.jpg