Look What Just Arrived

huski

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be going mad though is there a fifth bub under Wiz's head in the first pic?

Sleep well Huski :sleep:

Happy birthday Huski, the best birthday present ever from your Wiz. You are going to be very busy, though will also be in absolute heaven with Wiz, puppies development and eventually the very best of homes :)

Eta

Thanks Nic, definitely only four!

I'm super lucky as wiz and the babies are staying with Steve who bred the litter so I get to see them when I go to work every day and do all the fun stuff, and learn the ins and outs of raising a super litter of working pups. I am really looking forward to the next few weeks! :)

Edited by huski

Beautiful, Mini Wiz :curtsey: Sleep well and sweet dreams Huski :heart:

The fun has only just begun! They develop so quickly :) (which you already know).

Wiz looks to be the best Mum ever, a thriving Mum and bubs is such a blessing. You all deserve it!

Happy Birthday for next week, even though you already have your big present now lol.

Thanks again guys it is so exciting although I have only had two hours sleep since yesterday so I am a bit buggered now!

She had two boys and two girls :) And the biggest was 580g! (I think I made a typo on FB earlier and typed 590g).

Here's probably my favourite pic of the day, Wiz and her mini-Wiz puppy. This wasn't posed I just caught them both napping this way. So cute!!

37ef919d-ee96-4cac-9fdf-4fe49599833d_zps37f03ed3.jpg

Such a gorgeous pic! Congratulations to all involved :)

Thanks again guys it is so exciting although I have only had two hours sleep since yesterday so I am a bit buggered now!

She had two boys and two girls :) And the biggest was 580g! (I think I made a typo on FB earlier and typed 590g).

Here's probably my favourite pic of the day, Wiz and her mini-Wiz puppy. This wasn't posed I just caught them both napping this way. So cute!!

37ef919d-ee96-4cac-9fdf-4fe49599833d_zps37f03ed3.jpg

Such a gorgeous pic! Congratulations to all involved :)

So tiny next to mum. Congrats on a lovely litter steve & huski.

Thanks guys Wisdom is a great mummy and we love the pups so much already!

Congrats Huski, I bet you are looking forward to lots of puppy kisses and cuddle time before they go to their homes :love:

It's probably more likely to be more puppy biting than cuddles and kisses once they get older so I will make use of the no teeth stage while it lasts :laugh: (I can't wait until they are running around doing lots of biting lol)

Edited by huski

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Bec and everyone at K9Pro... amazing little pups and some great photos. Any ideas for a puppy training class ? haha these pups will be spoilt to have all of you guys from day 1 !

Edited by twisties

Thanks guys they are just amazing! They were two weeks on Tuesday and all have eyes open and are walking. They are all over or close to 2kg now so they have grown heaps :) will post some more pics when I am back on the comp next week. we have heaps of pics on our Herzhund Malinois Facebook page too.

Here's the lastest video up on them :)

ETA: even since that video they have changed heaps!

Edited by huski

Congrats Bec and everyone at K9Pro... amazing little pups and some great photos. Any ideas for a puppy training class ? haha these pups will be spoilt to have all of you guys from day 1 !

Steve is working on something for raising puppies that will hopefully be released in the not too distant future :)

Edited by huski