Look What Just Arrived

huski

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See - easy and what a wonderful feeling .Congratulations - big sigh of relief now - well done.

Thanks Julie. It was amazing and so exciting. I mostly just got to watch as Steve was in charge and wiz did all the hard work. Couldn't be happier wuth how it went. Not sure if I will ever be game to breed myself but it was great to see such a smooth whelping.

Thanks everyone We think they are just wonderful!

Congatulations Wiz, Huski and team. Lovely big healthy bubs, I love the first pic where Wiz has one bub over her front paw yet is keeping a close eye on her other three babes she is not in physical contact with :)

Thanks again guys it is so exciting although I have only had two hours sleep since yesterday so I am a bit buggered now!

She had two boys and two girls :) And the biggest was 580g! (I think I made a typo on FB earlier and typed 590g).

Here's probably my favourite pic of the day, Wiz and her mini-Wiz puppy. This wasn't posed I just caught them both napping this way. So cute!!

37ef919d-ee96-4cac-9fdf-4fe49599833d_zps37f03ed3.jpg

I may be going mad though is there a fifth bub under Wiz's head in the first pic?

Sleep well Huski :sleep:

Happy birthday Huski, the best birthday present ever from your Wiz. You are going to be very busy, though will also be in absolute heaven with Wiz, puppies development and eventually the very best of homes :)

Eta

Edited by Nic.B