Dezzy's Xmas Gift To An Elderly Lady

dezzyno.1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

j..I am also going to get a smaller size photo and leave it at the nursing home for the friends to pick it up and they are going to send it over to Antionette's family in France....everyone loved it especially Antionette :)

That's a lovely thought!

thanks Westiemum and MelissaS....when we visit Antionette always smiles....she also loves to tell Dezzy to sit and shake paws which he does.....he loves Dezzy's visits very much and I am sure will love seeing his pic with her every day when she wakes up and when she goes to sleep

• 1 month later...

IMG_0851_zps58072d01.jpg

This is a photo of our gorgeous boy Amerykus God ov War aka Dezzy with a lady who he visits weekly on his Delta Therapy Dog duties.....her name is Antionette and is french and has no family here in Australia....she is in a dementia nursing home but remembers Dezzy and really looks forward to his weekly visits....Antionette takes the crust off her toast in the mornings and feeds it to him....Dezzy is getting an A4 size photo printed of the one posted here and put in a frame for her room....does everyone think that she will like this photo to have in her room???

oh man! I would have that beautiful photo anytime.

:angel: