Caution ! Horse Cruelty Warning

This is so horrendous :(

hope they catch who ever did this and full punishment is given

I am totally overwhelmed by public response to this massacre. I have just had an on-air discussion with Jeremy Cordeaux at radio station 5AA in Adelaide. He has personally added $10,000 to the $100,000 reward money offered by Julie Jackson. The people of Adelaide have been calling in to his program offering cash contributions and help. Thank you Jeremy, 5AA and all those people who have called him to express their utter horror

just reading their FB page and notice they were closing down posted back in October

Hope it has nothing to do with there closing down

It is sad to have to advise that Jackson's Miniatures is closing down. Certain horses may continue to be owned by Julie and myself but all others are open to offer

Those poor animals :(

RIP little ones

have been thinking about this all day today - its a hard one to forget frown.gif

One news article I saw is saying that when found, the perp(s) are likely to be facing a 10 year jail term.

In my opinion 10 years is not long enough for this particular crime BUT just what would be a suitable sentence for this horrific event ...

I know what I would like to happen to him/her/them .... but that aint gonna happen embarrass.gif - well legally anyway ...