Caution ! Horse Cruelty Warning

LINK

OK everyone this is not a nice story and we can appreciate everyone's outrage but we are seeking information from the public! Offensive comments will be deleted.

Police are seeking information from the public following a bizarre and cruel incident at Clayton Bay south of Adelaide, where six miniature horses have been slaughtered.

Sometime between from Friday night and Saturday morning - six miniature show horses were slaughtered in their stable at a property on Finnis-Clayton Road at Clayton Bay about 70kms south of Adelaide. The distraught owner of the horses reported the incident to police yesterday with Mt Barker CIB Detectives investigating the incident. Three other miniature horses in the same stable were left unharmed. Hills Fleurieu Police are appealing to anyone with information on the matter, including persons or vehicles seen in the area to please call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.

distressing beyond belief icon_smile_mad.gif

as an owner and breeder of miniature horses I am totally sickened by this.

I remember many years ago a beautiful ASH colt, ""Black Panther"" had a nail hammered into his jaw while he was in his stall in the stables at the RM Horse show - and a number of show horses had their tails docked.

But to have such a senseless slaughter in their own home stables - I am still trying to get my head around it crying.gif

I cant even imagine how the owner(s) are coping with this

RIP beautiful horses ...

Oh Shite !!! .... I just caught part of this horrific story on the news. 6 beautiful miniture show ponies. I am at a loss for words. Who on earth could do such a depicable act. Am deeply saddened at the senseless multiple slaughter. My heart goes out to their loving owners who must be deeply heart broken with the sheer terror of all of this. To those poor,innocent ponies. RIP little ones. You are safe now :(

Edited by BC Crazy