• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Autumn colour

19/52

Grumpette your dogs are simply stunning, I love every photo you post of them they are truly devine :love:

Thank you HW.

I love the fact that Stan's personality comes through in every photo you take of him. He truly is a memorable Man.

Maddy is very regal and Princess like.

I love the warm colours on your shot Leah :) and I really like the railway line shot LFF :thumbsup:

I'm cheating a little this week, this is a shot I have used on the Aussie thread but I like it, it makes me chuckle :D

19/52

Windblown Aussie Butt :laugh:

13954943448_e6721e96bf_b.jpgIMG_0175.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

I love the warm colours on your shot Leah :) and I really like the railway line shot LFF :thumbsup:

I'm cheating a little this week, this is a shot I have used on the Aussie thread but I like it, it makes me chuckle :D

19/52

Windblown Aussie Butt :laugh:

Isn't it funny how so often their best side is their backside :rofl:

Your sister is very brave Gapvic. I can just imagine what my sister would say if I asked her pose nude :laugh:

I managed to drag myself out of bed in time for sunrise today :D

Found it vary hard to pick one this week. I need to pick one of the sunrise pics for my photography course but I have looked at the images too long now and I can't pick a favourite. If anyone has any spare time it'd be great if you could have a quick look at my Flickr photo stream. Just click on the teejkay1 next to the photo. Cheers :)

20/52

14240854755_fb56bd77bd_b.jpgIMG_0386.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

ETA That has come out a bit darker on here, than it looks in Lightroom. I will need to go to a shop and print out the photos for the course. Does anyone know if prints tend to come out lighter or darker? I haven't printed photos out in forever.

Edited by teekay

ETA That has come out a bit darker on here, than it looks in Lightroom. I will need to go to a shop and print out the photos for the course. Does anyone know if prints tend to come out lighter or darker? I haven't printed photos out in forever.

Prints will depend on many things, but mostly the accuracy of your monitor (and therefore your editing) and the quality and calibration of the printer.

(it actually looks good here, I tend to go for slightly darker though).

Edited by huga