52/2014

gapvic

Jenna is just delightful teekay. You dont have to explain / justify yourself to me. I am not judgmental, just not that kind of gal :)

So Jenna is not just a very pretty face but one very lucky girl to have a wonderful, loving home :)

Edited by BC Crazy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TK never apologise for how your dogs came to be with you. We all start somewhere. What counts is how they are loved and looked after, and in that regard you have no problem or reason to explain. Your dogs are clearly loved and well looked after, and definitely well entertained. :thumbsup:

I'm falling behind as I've hardly left the house in the last few weeks and there's only so many photos I can take out of the loungeroom window or of the dogs so sorry everyone but before I fall too far behind here's another pic of a hound.

31/52

Sleeping like a baby on a rainy Sunday morning.

post-38965-0-83945900-1408230987_thumb.jpg

Seems to be getting fewer in here. Must admit I've been finding it hard to get any inspiration/motivation to take shots lately. After a few dreary rainy days here on the Sunny :laugh: coast the sun has made a reappearance today and I thought I would get out and try and photograph some of the flowers in my garden. Here is my lime tree flowers and a teeny tiny lime :D

33/52

14755401160_598289bc4a_c.jpgLime tree flowers by teejkay1, on Flickr

I've noticed we've lost a few people too Teekay... it's certainly hard to keep finding motivation through winter, but having this project forces me to pick up the camera and try to do something creative when I'd usually not as I'm too cold, too tired etc.

Seems to be getting fewer in here. Must admit I've been finding it hard to get any inspiration/motivation to take shots lately. After a few dreary rainy days here on the Sunny :laugh: coast the sun has made a reappearance today and I thought I would get out and try and photograph some of the flowers in my garden. Here is my lime tree flowers and a teeny tiny lime :D

33/52

14755401160_598289bc4a_c.jpgLime tree flowers by teejkay1, on Flickr

Fascinating shot. What are you taking it with Teekay and do you edit after? :)

I've noticed we've lost a few people too Teekay... it's certainly hard to keep finding motivation through winter, but having this project forces me to pick up the camera and try to do something creative when I'd usually not as I'm too cold, too tired etc.

Absolutely Gapvic, I am loving the fact that this thread does make me get up and go out and shoot something. I love having somewhere to share my efforts, other than FB. :D

Hi LFF. It was taken on a Canon 5D II, 24-70mm canon lens at 70mm with a magnification (close up +4) filter, because I can't afford a macro just yet :)

I did edit it slightly, just increased the contrast, decreased the vibrance, because I like the, almost black and white but not quite, effect :) , and increased the pink tint a little. :D

Absolutely Gapvic, I am loving the fact that this thread does make me get up and go out and shoot something. I love having somewhere to share my efforts, other than FB. :D

Hi LFF. It was taken on a Canon 5D II, 24-70mm canon lens at 70mm with a magnification (close up +4) filter, because I can't afford a macro just yet :)

I did edit it slightly, just increased the contrast, decreased the vibrance, because I like the, almost black and white but not quite, effect :) , and increased the pink tint a little. :D

I can't afford a macro lens either so might look at the filter option...you are very clever :thumbsup:

I have been slack the last few weeks. Will try to get back in to it!

I am slightly cheating this week and uploading a photo taken a while ago but it was my girls 8th birthday yesterday so I thought I'd share a puppy photo with you all :)

c08ae7e4f48b26adbef8c47f585121a4.jpg