Teddy Found His Forever Home

After nearly a year of being in care, little (well not so little anymore lol) Teddy finally found his forever home just before Christmas. :thumbsup:

Teddy was one of the 5 pups I bought home from Renbury back in February.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/246351-introducing-tori-teddy-tango-toby-and-tiger/page__p__6115180__hl__%2Bteddy+%2Btango__fromsearch__1#entry6115180

He was adopted by a lovely young lady and her family and is loved dearly. :heart:

He goes for 2 walks a day, regular outings to the beach (and other fun places), is allowed inside as he pleases and sleeps inside at night on Mel's bed. He shares his new home with a 14yr old cat, at first Teddy was scared of the cat (Danny's Darling can vouch for that. lol), but they can be in the same room next to each other now without Teddy being scared of him. :)

We were sad to see him leave (I cried like a baby when he left) but knew it was for the best, for Ted. :heart:

He may of waited nearly a year for his forever home to come along but I am sure Teddy would agree, it was well worth the wait. :)

A few pics taken not long before he left.

11621584014_b4c4d8fa5c.jpg

11621583134_14dd2d4369.jpg

11621654034_26a3c58cbe.jpg

11621584994_076b9bd5e2.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

11621584704_67d1a2b449.jpg

As if it were ever in doubt :laugh: :laugh: .

I was lucky enough to meet Teddy and, despite years of phone calls and internet correspondence, K9Angel IRL.

We drove out to Camden and, despite noticing a few things that the prospective owners needed to fix to make their yard safe and escape proof, we could see that it would be a wonderful home for Teddy.

The cat (I've forgotten his name :o ) took one look at Teddy, gave a hiss, and Teddy was cowed. We were all pretty sure though that, with Teddy's lovely nature, the impasse would very quickly be breached.

Well done Teddy, Mel (and family) and K9A. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The universe is strange. I look at Teddy and think he is drop dead gorgeous and can't imagine why he wasn't snapped up earlier. But of course the world was slowly turning so the planets would align and he could go to the most magical forever home! Congratulations to Teddy and you K9Angel!