Dog Bed

luffy4688

post-50064-140014688585_thumb.jpg

post-50064-14001469528_thumb.jpg

Ok so the Costco bed lasted a week. Anyone recommend a longer lasting bed?

Otherwise it will just blankets while we are away.

Will a couple of fleecy blankets be ok as beds?

:rofl: Look at their guilty faces!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-50064-140014688585_thumb.jpg

post-50064-14001469528_thumb.jpg

Ok so the Costco bed lasted a week. Anyone recommend a longer lasting bed?

Otherwise it will just blankets while we are away.

Will a couple of fleecy blankets be ok as beds?

Sorry but I had to :rofl: @ your pictures.

Fleecy blankets will be fine :) Don't waste any more money on dog beds. I stopped buying beds a while ago because I have a husky who just destroys them.

Instead of starting a new thread, anyone have any ideas where to get a bed with a bolster in Australia (and not breaking the budget) for a dog that likes using a pillow like a human?

Something similar to this:

1K0L4SDbrtw.jpg

I think Costco still has them, for around $60. Otherwise, I'm not too sure, sorry.

I bought my lot cheapy beds from ebay (as in human beds) for the sunroom. Don't ever do it, it's the worst thing ever. There are tiny little bits of bed alllll over the sunroom. And they broke the frames. Metal frames. I don't know how.

Instead of starting a new thread, anyone have any ideas where to get a bed with a bolster in Australia (and not breaking the budget) for a dog that likes using a pillow like a human?

Something similar to this:

1K0L4SDbrtw.jpg

Ugh, that photo is breaking my heart, why does it have to be so expensive.. :cry: :laugh:

I'm looking for an alternative too, and this Snooza one says its bolster is designed for dogs that like to lay their heads on it?

I'd like a memory foam one tho.. :(

sorrento-buddy-lge_20.gif

Edited by silentchild

I'm no where near a costco unfortunately.

SIlentchild was that you that posted the name of that bed??? I'll blame you when I give in and buy one.

Hmm I'm not sure If he'd use one as enclosed as that. He does curl up in his sleep but he will stretch out when he gets hot.

Edited by LisaCC

SIlentchild was that you that posted the name of that bed??? I'll blame you when I give in and buy one.

Hmm I'm not sure If he'd use one as enclosed as that. He does curl up in his sleep but he will stretch out when he gets hot.

Yes, I went one step ahead and enquired about it... they can't ship it to Australia.:cry: In the little box down the bottom it says shipping to US states only. The customer service person told me that I could get it through their UK site however, and they can ship to Aus. I went to check it out... and it's soooooo much more expensive in GBP, the shipping is a killer too, I had to give up on it.

The search for the perfect bed continues...

Yes, I went one step ahead and enquired about it... they can't ship it to Australia.:cry: In the little box down the bottom it says shipping to US states only. The customer service person told me that I could get it through their UK site however, and they can ship to Aus. I went to check it out... and it's soooooo much more expensive in GBP, the shipping is a killer too, I had to give up on it.

Let me know if you find a way!

Mine use the snooza cuddlers like that. Dig into the middle section and rest their head on the outer ring like a pillow.

Same here ness. Both of mine use the sides of the Snooza cuddler like a pillow :)

So, I have no idea who I was speaking to this morning before the doors opened, a lovely British Bulldog lady, but she suggested a pet supplies site that I cannot for the life of me remember. "Cheap pet supplies" or "discount pet products" or something like that, all I remember was that it had free shipping. I know it's not much to go on, but does anyone happen to know what site I'm on about?

Did you calculate the VAT gets taken off the purchase?

So, I have no idea who I was speaking to this morning before the doors opened, a lovely British Bulldog lady, but she suggested a pet supplies site that I cannot for the life of me remember. "Cheap pet supplies" or "discount pet products" or something like that, all I remember was that it had free shipping. I know it's not much to go on, but does anyone happen to know what site I'm on about?

Budget Pet Products have Free Shipping today on Trampoline Beds / Replacement Mats and Covers as well as a few other things - Not sure if this is the one you are looking for though.

Thanks, but I'm sure it was a different website, the had free shipping on everything all the time. I knew I should have put it in my phone, but I thought it was easy to remember so didn't bother. It's been on the tip of my tongue since I woke up this afternoon. :(

On the plus side, all of my dogs, for the first time in their lives, will have actual decent brand name beds instead of blankets/old doonas etc. I'm going to be so mad if when they wreck them!! :laugh: