Introducing Mr Tobias (toby) :)

Thank you Everyone :)

Its been almost 2 weeks since he came to live with us. He's happy enough but he does get a little excited when he hears a car or he will go to the front door every so often. Mornings seems the time he's been fretting.

I love that he has a very friendly gentle nature and gets on with our other 2 especially young Miah. Doesn't pick on the cats either, he leaves them alone.

I've been touching base with his former owner with updates and pics on fb, which she looks fwd too. Shes missing him but still wants to know how he is going. She loved him very much and that is obvious,

He will have a very good life with us. He loves sleeping on our bed at nights too biggrin.gif

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

Thank you Tassie ;)

This morning i was trying to encourage him to play with some toys with Miah.. Hes not really been used to toys, but it was cute watching him trying to interact. I did get him slightly revved up and happy playing tug of war with him and Miah.

I have a Fauve boy here who came to me when he was 4 1/2 years old and it took him a good 6 months to become comfortable enough to show us his silly self. He has now been here 15 months and he is the most delightful, silly dog and so different to the dog we lived with at first. I'm betting (as you know :) ) that Toby will be a totally different dog in a month, 2 months etc. Enjoy, he is a lucky boy.

Thank you Trisven :)

Glad your boy has settled in very well now with your family heart.gif It does take time, i went through it with Renae as well years ago, and even one of our cats. They do eventually settle in nicely from my own experiences also :) Its just a little sad watching them in the beginning when they are still missing their former home;( He's trying so hard to keep impressing us tho, we tell him he doesn't have too, He will have a forever home with us :)

Edited by Jules❤3Cavs

He's trying so hard to keep impressing us tho, we tell him he doesn't have too, He will have a forever home with us :)

That last sentence brought a tear to my eye. I love a beautiful and happy ever after.

He is a handsome fella!