11 Year Old Greyhound In Renbury

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's gorgeous! As you will see when I get this technical issue sorted!

Try just copy/pasting the image link, that way people can see go look at the pics?

Photobucket puts some annoying stuff in their share urls so they don't work on Dol.

Still not doing this right. But as you can see, he is a completely lovely dog. Give me a few weeks with him and I think we'll have something rather nice!

This week I'll be heading out to buy him a new jacket (just because!) and probably a Costco memory foam bed or two.

It's a sad story, but not as bad as it could be. He is a seriously nice dog and DH is a bit smitten.

Still not doing this right. But as you can see, he is a completely lovely dog. Give me a few weeks with him and I think we'll have something rather nice!

This week I'll be heading out to buy him a new jacket (just because!) and probably a Costco memory foam bed or two.

It's a sad story, but not as bad as it could be. He is a seriously nice dog and DH is a bit smitten.

Dont forget to give me his measurements.... There is a burgundy WeatherBeeta just made for him should it fit.

He's a honey.

:thumbsup:

Maddy, tell me about it. I haven't done anything to them yet - he's had a big and tiring day. Tomorrow, after his morning walk, he'll have them clipped. It's going to be a little bit at a time.

He's only 26 inches base of neck to his tail top though he weighs about 33 kilos. Weird proportions, but delightful.

Hermon is a groover. He doesn't care. The girls aren't overly impressed. Paige has tried throwing her weight around. He's given a bit back. Brandi has gone all sooky. I think it's going to be fine. Everyone just needs to shake down and get on with it. Meanwhile, muzzles will be used.

Once he's settled a bit, I'll sort out his greencollar. But meanwhile, he's safe. We've even put the heater on for him tonight and he's having an epic bed fail, waiting for dinner. Sadly for him and the other starving hounds here, they've got an hour to wait.