Mooch City Is Miserable: Myrtie Very Sick

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear, dear Mother Moocher -

I did get your email and thank you for calling. I am sorry I wasn't there for you earlier. Our hearts are with you.

I loved the photos of Myrtie in her little jacket looking so loveable and cute. And the photos of her in her oxygen chamber - she is looking at you with love, I suspect trying to tell you that all is ok and she loves you more than anything. You gave her a life that she will treasure and she has left us with these happy, loving memories - knowing that she is loved unconditionally. She couldn't ask for more.

We all love you from the absolute depths of our hearts and I am forever joyous for the day you came into my life...because that means one mega thing for me. Having my beloved Kisho.

I'm such a sook - crying as I type this.

biggest hugs and then some more.

Love to you all and enjoy the sunshine.

xxxxxxxxxx

will call again soon to check all is ok. sending a photo to you with love from our boy.post-47510-0-31123800-1403571968_thumb.jpg

In tears too, HL. But if anything can be guaranteed to put a smile on my face it is a photograph of Kisho and knowing how much you love him. A blessed day indeed when you found him and he found you.

I'm so glad I took the plunge and upgraded to an iPhone because I have many photos of Myrtie (and the others) taken over the past few weeks.

We've been for a walk in the glorious sunshine and met a couple of my neighbours all of whom, despite difficult putting names to my dogs, all knew Myrtie.

Nothing wrong with mourning DDD. It's unfair and it sucks, you're entitled to feel angry and sad :(

ETA and stunned, and confused and whatever else.

I know you know DD, but what SG said. Shocking that she's gone so fast, totally sux

Yes, I have been through it too many time, Comrade. Getting harder to bear ... too much loss.

(((HUGS))) you are a very special person, DDD. Your wee fur family will always love you especially the darlings who crossed over.

:cry::heart::cry:

Edited by VizslaMomma