Croc Attack

kelpiecuddles

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's lucky that he wasn't impaled on those curved posts when the croc went for the shake before dragging him into the pool...

I'll commend him for his actions during and after the bite... but you gotta admit he was a bit silly trying to grab food out of the croc's mouth in the first place. You'd think that someone who does this sort of thing for a living would be a little more careful.

Maybe this is going to be a reminder to him that he needs to be less cocky with his shows in future...

T.

There is a video here of the actual moment that Trent got grabbed and dragged in to the water. If you don't have a good stomach maybe don't watch but it's pretty amazing how well Trent handled the whole thing, getting out of the water and telling the crowd he was OK and to calm down!

https://au.news.yahoo.com/nsw/a/24414152/moment-croc-attacked-handler/

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cody believe it or not, not everyone in the world has facebook. I never disputed him having surgery, i simply elaborated on the purpose of the surgery. Unless you have something nice to say maybe you should find something better to do with your time.

I'm sorry that simply pointing out facts is not nice or starting an argument.

You are not just pointing out a fact, you are just being rude! Kelpie got her information via the people involved so stated that. Who gives a flip if its in the media as well we don't all live on the internet or with our eyes glued on the news, we can get given info in other ways liking talking to the people who were involved.

Cody believe it or not, not everyone in the world has facebook. I never disputed him having surgery, i simply elaborated on the purpose of the surgery. Unless you have something nice to say maybe you should find something better to do with your time.

I'm sorry that simply pointing out facts is not nice or starting an argument.

You are not just pointing out a fact, you are just being rude!

Oh ok. I'll bow down and hail All Mighty Know It All.

NOW I'm being rude.

Wow. Calm down. It's just a DOL thread.

I know, right.

Not blaming you, I get the sh*ts quite easily here sometimes. :laugh:

People get so angry without even clarifying anything. *shrugs*

I am far from angry lol. I just get sick of people saying the same thing and rudely at that when kelpie clearly explained herself. Really who cares if the media are reporting it as well.

I am far from angry lol. I just get sick of people saying the same thing and rudely at that when kelpie clearly explained herself. Really who cares if the media are reporting it as well.

If you had ASKED for clarification if I was being rude or not, instead of coming in on your high horse and accusing me of of being rude, you wouldn't have had a problem, and I would have answered you.

He's lucky that he wasn't impaled on those curved posts when the croc went for the shake before dragging him into the pool...

I'll commend him for his actions during and after the bite... but you gotta admit he was a bit silly trying to grab food out of the croc's mouth in the first place. You'd think that someone who does this sort of thing for a living would be a little more careful.

Maybe this is going to be a reminder to him that he needs to be less cocky with his shows in future...

T.

Bolded bit is exactly what I was thinking as I first watched the video!

The second thing I thought as I watched it was "why the hell are you putting your hand back there!?!"

He did admit in the interview I saw (which I think is linked in the thread) that he had a brain fart :laugh:

Edited by Simply Grand