The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

All I'm seeing is what gorgeous, healthy white teeth they all have!! :)

Beautiful photos of beautiful dogs! I love seeing happy, smiley, goober faces!! :D

Thanks RSA, I kind of wish my teeth were as good as theirs :laugh: I am led to believe that poor teeth is quite common in Greys? Perhaps due to the mushy food many get fed - not sure on that though. Tig has great teeth, Beauty (the 8yr old girl) has quite bad teeth and pongy breath.

PS. Yours is the kind of comment that only the hardcore dog enthusiasts would make - I love it :thumbsup

Edited by Yonjuro

Great pics as always and that video! :thumbsup::love::love:

Long before smart phones were at our finger tips and I sure regret that being the case, I was home with my two dogs, a friend had left her four to mind, and two were visiting from next door. All the same breed - Maltese.

So there I was with 8 Maltese and decided to put on some Opera. Some of them would have given Ronin a run for his money in the howling stakes and the funniest, because she was the smallest, was my little female, Calypso who tipped the scales and 2kgs ringing wet and there she was with her nose to the ceiling absolutely channeling her wolf ancestors.

Great pics as always and that video! :thumbsup::love::love:

Long before smart phones were at our finger tips and I sure regret that being the case, I was home with my two dogs, a friend had left her four to mind, and two were visiting from next door. All the same breed - Maltese.

So there I was with 8 Maltese and decided to put on some Opera. Some of them would have given Ronin a run for his money in the howling stakes and the funniest, because she was the smallest, was my little female, Calypso who tipped the scales and 2kgs ringing wet and there she was with her nose to the ceiling absolutely channeling her wolf ancestors.

Thanks DDD :D

Maltese choir and opera - wonderful :thumbsup: We had a Maltese for 17 years and I remember her singing too :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry no Tigger on this post as we were away at a beginners mushing camp :)

Ronin came in 11th out of around 25 in our first Novice race which wasn't too bad considering he stopped for a poop during the race - which meant I had to walk back afterwards to collect it LOL. He also tried to take a couple of short cuts back to camp during the trial run so he is not a dummy LOL. Race pics aren't great I am afraid as Anna was being the handler and lighting was difficult but 7yr old Caitlin got a few shots off :)

First 2 pics were taken by a girl at camp and I just love them :)

10996081_10153392523775649_3207054862085505921_n_zpsskhbop2s.jpg

11209652_10153392523715649_7366148321076300041_n_zpsdcjjjmjt.jpg

IMG_4789_zpsmiaq8hbo.jpg

IMG_4800%201%20copy_zpsgc4x7mmf.jpg

IMG_4801%201_zpszvq5sjzp.jpg

IMG_4797%20copy_zps3pfvgcs5.jpg

IMG_4792%20copy_zps8c5escq9.jpg

Oh wow that looks fantastic!

:laugh: @ the poo, when ya gotta go ya gotta go!

Thanks Hazy, :thumbsup:

Yeah the cheeky bugger I took him for numerous walks beforehand and he wouldn't go. Must have been all the roo poo everywhere as he was on full alert, but running will certainly move it LOL

BTW. You are more than welcome to use any of the Tigger and Ronin pics or vids in any form of greyhound awareness or promotion :)

Yeah the cheeky bugger I took him for numerous walks beforehand and he wouldn't go. Must have been all the roo poo everywhere as he was on full alert, but running will certainly move it LOL

BTW. You are more than welcome to use any of the Tigger and Ronin pics or vids in any form of greyhound awareness or promotion :)

Thanks Yonjuro much appreciated, unfortunately greyhound rescue is falling into a massive black hole at the moment and I'm not sure there will be a way out :( but I do appreciate your unwavering support.

Thanks Yonjuro much appreciated, unfortunately greyhound rescue is falling into a massive black hole at the moment and I'm not sure there will be a way out :( but I do appreciate your unwavering support.

Oh no... that doesn't sound good at all :( Keep up the good fight Hazy you are an amazing representative for this wonderful breed :)