The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Another great morning at the park and we were joined by Beauty who is a lovely more mature lady. It is funny that our clowns show her so much respect... and she is like rolling her eyes at the young hooligans.

Defo, feeling the greyhound love this morning :)

IMG_0694%20copy_zpskt3e2ofe.jpg

Edited by Yonjuro

Gorgeous!

I love the photos in the river, has Tigger got good recall?

Thanks Hazy :thumbsup:

Nah, Tigger is typical with poor recall :D but with Ronin there he won't take off. The spot is also well away from any roads. Ronin is getting very good with his recall now, but I wouldn't risk in a traffic area. I can say, "go get Tigger" and Ronin will run over to him, I then call "Ro Ro here" or a particular whistle I do and he comes back with Tigger in tow :)

On their own it would be a risk neither of us would be prepared to take and I am not going to fall into trust complacency.

Loving the unicorn photo!! Very well timed photo! :laugh:

Ronin always seems to be playing in the dirt/mud -- I think you might have a part hippo there! ;)

Thanks RSA :D

Yeah, he loves the mud, he had a bath and groom after the river, but alas there is no keeping him out of the dirt for long :laugh: Thankfully huskies are teflon coated so dirt and mud just drops off :thumbsup:

Gorgeous!

Nah, Tigger is typical with poor recall :D but with Ronin there he won't take off. The spot is also well away from any roads. Ronin is getting very good with his recall now, but I wouldn't risk in a traffic area. I can say, "go get Tigger" and Ronin will run over to him, I then call "Ro Ro here" or a particular whistle I do and he comes back with Tigger in tow :)

On their own it would be a risk neither of us would be prepared to take and I am not going to fall into trust complacency.

Ah ok yes most are terrible with recall but I have seen a couple of greys that are quite good so I thought he may have been one of those, unlike mine who'd just flip me the bird and bolt :laugh:

Gorgeous!

Ah ok yes most are terrible with recall but I have seen a couple of greys that are quite good so I thought he may have been one of those, unlike mine who'd just flip me the bird and bolt :laugh:

:laugh: We have two of the worst breeds for recall there, but together they are great :) Still wouldn't risk in a traffic area though.

Edited by Yonjuro

Here is the latest instalment in the ongoing adventures of Tigger and Ronin :)

I hope you enjoy it and all comments are welcomed and appreciated. It is best viewed in a larger screen and HD (720p) - click pause and leave it to load to stop the stop start some viewers may get.

Thanks Yonjuro - made me smile in whats already a pretty shitty week. These guys just make me laugh - and while I know I've said it before, they are both so gorgeous!! I'm used to my stocky little westies and these two are just so graceful!! laugh.gif

Thanks Yonjuro - made me smile in whats already a pretty shitty week. These guys just make me laugh - and while I know I've said it before, they are both so gorgeous!! I'm used to my stocky little westies and these two are just so graceful!! laugh.gif

Thanks Westiemum :) Sorry to hear your week has been shitty and I am so glad you got a smile from the vid :)

:rofl::rofl: that was brilliant !! Loved it.

Many thanks DDD, I am really pleased you enjoyed the vid.

What is especially funny to me is that around half way through you see a blue van drive past in the background. At that moment Ronin lies over a hole. The blue van is the council irrigation officer :laugh: A coincidence, or is Ronin way smarter than I thought??? :laugh: