The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

BRILLIANT :thumbsup::thumbsup: Loved it, but jumped a mile high when you changed from slo-mo. :laugh: :laugh: Those two dogs have the BEST times.

:rofl: Great! Thanks DDD, your comment really made me chuckle. I am so pleased you enjoyed it :thumbsup:

LOVED IT!!!Although I did sing the Carlton beer ad all the way through :o :laugh:

:D Thanks Hazy, it's a bit early for a beer, but maybe this evening if you can't get it out of your head :laugh: Thanks so much for your continued comments on this thread :thumbsup:

Awesome!! Love the Clowns of War :laugh: :laugh:

I wish mine would keep playing as hard as those two do for that long, they'll have short bursts then stop and look at me like what's next?

Thanks SG :thumbsup: it makes for a nice restful afternoon when the clowns are buggered :laugh:

That was brilliant. I loved the choice of music. Very fitting considering the action captured.

All I can say is thank God that Ronin has a full coat. Tigger can really hold on. :laugh:

Thanks very much Grumpette :) Yep Ronin's coat sure comes in handy :D When he is blowing coat you can see fur-snow in the air when they rumble. It's especially funny when Tigger comes over with a big goofy grin on his face and his tongue is covered in white fur :laugh:

It still astounds me that they haven't accidentally torn any skin on each other and they have been playing like this 3 times a week for around 7 months now. Ronin has had his mouth right around Tiggers head and also his legs. And Tigger will really pull on Ronins cheeks and neck, so they must really have a lot of control in play-battle :D But it does look very full-on to people that don't know their play style.

It's like that with my three, they drag each other around, hang off each other, pull fur out, growl, snap and wrestle but they've never once caused an injury, even Sax and Quinn who have some quite heated "discussions" sometimes. I'm sure when people see me just walk off when they do it in public they think I'm totally irresponsible, but they know what they're doing :laugh:

It's like that with my three, they drag each other around, hang off each other, pull fur out, growl, snap and wrestle but they've never once caused an injury, even Sax and Quinn who have some quite heated "discussions" sometimes. I'm sure when people see me just walk off when they do it in public they think I'm totally irresponsible, but they know what they're doing :laugh:

Yay, there are other loonies around :thumbsup: :)

...and I know that look from passersby very well :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...