The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

Thanks Westiemum :) The no dogs on the furniture rule lasted about 5 minutes in my place :laugh:

There never was such a rule in my house. In the beginning the dogs were too little (Maltese) to get onto the couch. When I brought Danny home (from a pound), he was so damned excited that I think he spent about the first hour leaping from chair to couch to chair, etc etc etc.

But, I have to say, Ronin would enhance any couch. :laugh: :laugh:

Same here DD and Yonjuro - it was never viable at my place either - and much asker just to cover the furniture than be constantly telling them to get off the couch! Sarah in particular likes her home comforts and has become known as the 'Pillow Princess' or the Cushion Queen' - given her love of anything soft! rofl1.gif

Thanks Westiemum :) The no dogs on the furniture rule lasted about 5 minutes in my place :laugh:

There never was such a rule in my house. In the beginning the dogs were too little (Maltese) to get onto the couch. When I brought Danny home (from a pound), he was so damned excited that I think he spent about the first hour leaping from chair to couch to chair, etc etc etc.

But, I have to say, Ronin would enhance any couch. :laugh: :laugh:

Ya know, if I am completely honest there was never any such rule from me, I actually have always loved having my dogs on the couch :laugh: My wife however wanted the rule enforced, but conceded in a short time :laugh:

And thank you DDD, for saying such nice things about my boy, I really appreciate it :)

Same here DD and Yonjuro - it was never viable at my place either - and much asker just to cover the furniture than be constantly telling them to get off the couch! Sarah in particular likes her home comforts and has become known as the 'Pillow Princess' or the Cushion Queen' - given her love of anything soft! rofl1.gif

Wonderful Westiemum :thumbsup: The leather couch has proved to be a godsend for easy removal of husky fur :)

• 2 weeks later...

Wonderful Westiemum :thumbsup: The leather couch has proved to be a godsend for easy removal of husky fur :)

Yep I've got a new leather lounge on the way - if I ever get this house finished! Sarah is a real wretch - trying to get her off the bed in the morning is a real battle!! Her majesty does like her luxuries !rofl1.gif

... I haven't taken many pics or vids lately so this is just a small phone pic from this morning5a3ab41c-2f9b-4dff-bede-0c9f429fd30f_zpscukfr1ji.jpg
Just gorgeous. I gotta get me a grey one day! laugh.gif

Thanks Westiemum :) I am currently trying to get a couple of friends and my parents to adopt :D

Yep I've got a new leather lounge on the way - if I ever get this house finished! Sarah is a real wretch - trying to get her off the bed in the morning is a real battle!! Her majesty does like her luxuries !rofl1.gif

Oh I can relate - King Ronin does like his spot on his throne. Leather is great though :thumbsup:

Brilliant!! Beautiful photos Yonjuro. Sure beats sitting at a desk on the 9th floor staring at a computer screen like i did this afternoon!!

Thanks Westiemum, :)

One of the perks of working from home I guess :thumbsup:

Aww was wondering how the two cheese balls were going !! :D Everyone looks happy , good photos yonjuro

Thanks Happypaws, yeah, the clowns are as good as ever :D

Ronin is living the life. Brilliant photos. :D

Thanks Grumpette :)

Yeah, Ronin has a pretty hard life :D Just got back from his evening walk and he is about to chow down on a whole rainbow trout :laugh: (it was pretty cheap though) - gotta say I'm pretty buggered now though.

I reckon he would have swam around 200M + today. It was really joyous to watch him run up and down the river bank, wrestling with Tigger and then swimming big circles in the river - he was obviously really enjoying swimming and watching it gave me such a buzz. :) If running, wrestling and swimming was a dog triathlon event I reckon he'd do pretty well :laugh: