The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

:cry: :cry: :cry: Oh no!!! Ronin is being unfaithful. Poor Tigger.

I know, poor Tig is getting jealous too. So many people now want to bust in on Tigger and Ronin time and while flattering that people want our dogs to bring them out of their shells, it is starting to limit their own special times together.

But hey, it is a public park, so them the breaks.

And as gorgeus :thumbsup:Oh dear, can't spell today. G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S

Thanks very much DDD :) :) :)

You really do have a beautiful family Yonjuro!! :heart:

Thanks RSA, that is very kind of you :) :) :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG that is so typical of a greyhound I do it to Stan all the time..."hey Stan, come here and put this on" :laugh:

Thanks Hazy :)

Now, if only I can get Ronin to wear a greyhound hat :laugh:

rofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gifrofl1.gif Tig is just brilliant! Made me laugh so hard I frightened the one westie who can hear! Just gorgeous Yonjuro!thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

:laugh: Thanks Westiemum and sorry dawgs, it's all Ronin's fault :D

Oh my goodness - that is soooooooooooo funny. Go Tigger - you look very special :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks DDD, Tig is a crack-up :laugh:

... well Tigger has been out of action for a couple of days, going to see him this morning.

But...

Here is a little bit of madness that I came home to yesterday. My too looney kids singing together.

WARNING: one of them doesn't sound so great :laugh:

Misha came tearing in from the deck looking very anxious when I played it!

Not sure if it was because of Ronin's howls or your daughters screams laugh.gif

Gorgeous to see the relationship between them thumbsup1.gif

Way to cure first world blues!!!!Just wonderful to see these beauties xxx:heart:

Aww, thanks VM :) :) :)

Misha came tearing in from the deck looking very anxious when I played it!Not sure if it was because of Ronin's howls or your daughters screams laugh.gifGorgeous to see the relationship between them thumbsup1.gif

Hahahahaha, poor Misha :) Thanks for your kind comments :)

:rofl: Dear Tiger hilarious... Ronin has a beautiful singing partner :D Gosh he is so dam handsome as well :heart:

Thanks BC :thumbsup: I don't think Caitlin will be trying our for the Voice Kids anytime soon :laugh:

I had one very anxious westie looking over my shoulder at the laptop!!!rofl1.gif Fabulous Yonjuro - but I think your daughter will need to ensure she has other marketable talents! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Awww, I should have made a better warning, poor dogs running for cover everywhere :D and yeah I think I can forget any dreams of my daughter being a successful recording artist and funding my retirement :laugh:

I was thinking poor Ronin's ears with that high-pitched squealing!! He's got a lovely tenor tone happening there but I'm not sure about Caitlin's soprano. You might have to put a stop to that talent and maybe try her out in mime! *wink*

I know... my daughters shrieking sounds horrible :laugh: I actually seldom let her do that to Ronin, but man-oh-man do I love hearing Ronin howl. He really only does that when she does that horrible noise LOL and his volume and pitch always gets louder the more Caitlin shrieks.

I would have thought he would just get up and walk away if it was bugging him too much, but he just seems to join in and doesn't appear to be stressed. I will ask our trainer when I see her next if she thinks Ronin is stressed :)