The Adventures Of Ronin And Tigger - Update 29/05/17

Yonjuro

How did I miss this update on one of my favourite thread's. Great photo's as always Yonjuro.

Go Ronin !!!

Gosh your even a cover boy now ????

You are in your element sledding. Doing what you were bred to do boy.

You certainly know how to have fun.

Such a beautiful, handsome boy.

Edited by BC Crazy

How did I miss this update on one of my favourite thread's. Great photo's as always Yonjuro.

Go Ronin !!!

Gosh your even a cover boy now ????

You certainly know how to have fun. Such a beautiful boy.

Thanks BC :) :) :)

He does have a pretty full life and busy social schedule LOL

He does have a pretty full life and busy social schedule LOL

Which is why he's such a happy chappy!!!

... and why I am so exhausted :laugh: and now I am off for his evening walk :)

Awwww good boy Ronin ... When you mushing next ??

I have had a go with my speshal Labrador ..it is quite addictive .. But wasn't the authentic husky experience . I do love hearing them 'talk' at the start line .. It's magic !

I have had a go with my speshal Labrador ..it is quite addictive .. But wasn't the authentic husky experience . I do love hearing them 'talk' at the start line .. It's magic !

THanks happy paws,

Great that you gave it a go with your lab, plenty of other breeds do it - even some greyhounds and bull terriers. I think if you take it as being just a fun thing to do with your dog/s then it is okay for almost everyone :thumbsup:

Obviously Huskies, Mallies and GSPs excel in it but it really doesn't matter as long as you have fun. We are certainly in it just for fun and there are some that are super competitive.

Probably going for a training run early on Sunday morning :-) Cold weather and rain forecast so am glad I decided against a bath for Ronin :D

THanks happy paws,

Great that you gave it a go with your lab, plenty of other breeds do it - even some greyhounds and bull terriers. I think if you take it as being just a fun thing to do with your dog/s then it is okay for almost everyone :thumbsup:

Obviously Huskies, Mallies and GSPs excel in it but it really doesn't matter as long as you have fun. We are certainly in it just for fun and there are some that are super competitive.

Probably going for a training run early on Sunday morning :-) Cold weather and rain forecast so am glad I decided against a bath for Ronin :D

Yeah look it certainly is good weather ... If your a husky !! I thought Ronin was Teflon coated .. No bath needed ;)

THanks happy paws,

Yeah look it certainly is good weather ... If your a husky !! I thought Ronin was Teflon coated .. No bath needed ;)

You are right, they do have a teflon coat and he gets a bath once every 6 months he was a bit grubby from camping, but I gave him a good brush today and he is nice and clean again :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...