52/2015

gapvic

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 6 -

We went to visit family who live at Burrum Heads and have the most gorgeous bird visitors. This is my favourite from the weekend :)

ETA; uploading it made it fuzzier than it is- but i think he's beautiful either way biggrin.gif

10922462_10205196740271959_1405322250269288183_n.jpg?oh=821d50c30e572e41fa56450c084ca60c&oe=555142F3

Edited by denali

Just in time for the end of week 6... I couldn't decide between these two (and yes I am yet to understand how to photograph a shiny black dog!). I swear Didi is actually a lot more fun than she looks in photos laugh.gif

6/52

Queen of the Couch

DSCN2546_edited_zps03fc474a.jpg

DSCN2547_edited_zps2716fa62.jpg

Morning Everyone

:)

Week 6/52

Here's a nice shot I got of a flock of gorgeous and vibrant King Parrots while staying at a beautiful, remote location in Kurrajong NSW.

The cabins are in the Grose Valley and are dog friendly, with lakes, streams and bush wilderness at your fingertips.

We encountered much wildlife, it was a photographers dream!

On another note, poor Dewey is at the Vet's on a drip, terribly unwell and I'm stressed off my head. :cry:

Bird2-1.jpg

Keep up the stunning images everyone.

Bloody hell Terri, Didi's legs look like they go up to her armpits. Weeeeeell................................. she's a dog so they do, but you know what I mean :laugh:

Early one from me. Using one of Mya's graffiti shots from her thread.

07/52

16280916008_1a0f24b64b_b.jpgIMG_0766.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

ETA. Missed the bit about Dewey, SheWolf. Hope he's ok and :grouphug: for you x

Edited by teekay

Bloody hell Terri, Didi's legs look like they go up to her armpits. Weeeeeell................................. she's a dog so they do, but you know what I mean :laugh:

Early one from me. Using one of Mya's graffiti shots from her thread.

07/52

16280916008_1a0f24b64b_b.jpgIMG_0766.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

ETA. Missed the bit about Dewey, SheWolf. Hope he's ok and :grouphug: for you x

laugh.gif don't worry I get what you mean!

Mya has such a gorgeous happy face, never catch my grumpy guts looking that happy!

I'm a bit behind! I've been holidaying on the Gold Coast this past week so I'll have to cheat a little because I didn't have Jess with me to get a photo for week 6... And now it's week 7 already, woah!

Stunning photos from everyone! Lots of dog photos this past week :love:

Lots of lovely photos, too many to mention, but I must say Archie looks gorgeous amongst the violets! Teekay, you're so consistent with your photography week after week, no matter the subject.

I didn't take many shots last week, so you'll have to make do with the view from our property..... yet again! It is lovely though..... and always changing with the light.

6/52

15874415424_5908d1bebb_b.jpg

View From The Triangle by Groenendevil on Flickr

Storm approaching

Edited by trifecta

Archie is gorgeous! Do you clip him yourself? :)

I notice he doesn't have a full Schnauzer beard.... not a fan of wet slobbery beard after he's been drinking ay? :p

LOL! No, I don't leave the full beard for that very reason! Also, grass seeds and horse poo feature in his beard from time to time :o

I 'strip' his coat (and I use the term strip very loosely) because I love the wiry coat :)

Great outlook trifecta! :thumbsup:

Archie is gorgeous! Do you clip him yourself? :)

I notice he doesn't have a full Schnauzer beard.... not a fan of wet slobbery beard after he's been drinking ay? :p

LOL! No, I don't leave the full beard for that very reason! Also, grass seeds and horse poo feature in his beard from time to time :o

I 'strip' his coat (and I use the term strip very loosely) because I love the wiry coat :)

Great outlook trifecta! :thumbsup:

Oh nice! I don't meet many pet owners who can be bothered stripping their dog's coat. All of my clients have their Schnauzers clipped, so that is actually what i'm more used to seeing, haha :p

Your boy is gorgeous! He's a standard yeah? I've never met a standard one.

Yes, he is a standard MDD :)

My stripping wouldn't be up to show criteria, but it keeps him reasonably tidy. My OH gets jealous because he reckons I spend more time grooming and feeding my dogs than I do on his meals! I have two toy poodles which I do clip as well ;)