52/2015

gapvic

Ozstar gorgeous Jelly & Toy poodle. Bet you had a ball photographing that bundle of joy.

Tay Jessie is on another adventure. She loves the camera. Photographs so well. Wish my girl was camera friendly. She dislikes it with a passion. Hence not many pics of her at all. Such a shame really cause she is a really pretty girl????

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Week 12

My special rescue ferret, Fred. This isn't the greatest photo I have of him, but its the best I got this time...

He went into the vet to have a teeth clean yesterday, and devastatingly, his heart failed... despite their best efforts, the vets and nurses weren't able to save him :( Autopsy revealed tumours on his spleen which had spread to his heart... my special boy... I'm absolutely shattered :cry:

IMG_6138_zpspsrlwwgm.jpg

Week 12

I was dead heading the agapanthus and thus little fellow was sitting in the way ..

04B0C497-B4A8-4C25-9FC7-1D445E5C7FA5_zpsezdbv4o0.jpg

Can you see it in this photo? (Just to get its size in perspective)

D47A2473-B94A-42D8-9C7F-C13E94238EF6_zpsb1d98ilf.jpg

Edited by Ranga

I took the dogs to the park this morning, and Kokoda decided to dig a hole under the childs playground.

I did fill it back in afterwards, but he made a decent attempt at digging to china!

And i just fell in love with this shot :)

16878626221_535d476dc7_c.jpg

Oh MDD, I am very sorry to hear about the passing of Fred. :cry:

Ranga what a brilliant find. Absolutely gorgeous.

Canetoad, I love the second action photo. Brilliant timing and focus.

Way to go Kokoda. What a fantastic shot. Your little dogs seem to have heaps of personality denali, and have a great love of mischief. Brilliant.

So sorry to hear about Fred, MDD. Animals, big and small worm their way into our hearts. It so sad when we lose them :hug:

Love the fact that your guys travel with you everywhere Canetoad. Looks like they are having a great life.

Great shot of Kokoda Denali, what a cheeky face :laugh:

I'm a bit late this week. OH is away so I've been really busy. I got my new ND400 filter earlier in the week and only managed to try it out today. It's a stormy day here but the sky brightened up when I went out so it wasn't really ideal conditions for a very long exposure but I still quite like it

12/52

16888081531_1cdcf4ae50_b.jpgIMG_0013.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

So sorry to hear about Fred, MDD. Animals, big and small worm their way into our hearts. It so sad when we lose them :hug:

Love the fact that your guys travel with you everywhere Canetoad. Looks like they are having a great life.

Great shot of Kokoda Denali, what a cheeky face :laugh:

I'm a bit late this week. OH is away so I've been really busy. I got my new ND400 filter earlier in the week and only managed to try it out today. It's a stormy day here but the sky brightened up when I went out so it wasn't really ideal conditions for a very long exposure but I still quite like it

12/52

16888081531_1cdcf4ae50_b.jpgIMG_0013.jpg by teejkay1, on Flickr

Teekay I do take them with me as often as I can but most of the photos are taken on their walks.

Teekay I do take them with me as often as I can but most of the photos are taken on their walks.

Their walks look far more interesting than my lot's :D

Thanks Grumpette. Oh Dee sort those ears out :laugh:

Edited by teekay

12/52 Weeks of Jess

Derpy beach dog :)

16684299147_bcbb6e856f_c.jpg

:laugh: grumpette, I thought that was a tongue poking out when I first scrolled past! Great shot :)

Gorgeous landscape, teekay. That water is stunning!

Love that shot of Kokoda! Your dogs always show such character in their photos :)

Nice shots, canetoad - awesome location! :)

Awesome frog, ranga! Took me awhile to find him in the second shot :o haha

Sorry to hear about your ferret, MDD :(:heart:

Cool iphone snaps, persephone. Very clever :)

Love those horse photos, Ozstar , gorgeous horse! And such a cute puppy :love:

Loving everyones photos! :thumbsup:

I agree, Canetoad, your dogs walks look much more interesting than the walks my dogs get! :o

Your water shot is beautiful Teekay!

Grumpette, I love Dee's crazy ears :D

Tay, the beach shot is just fabulous! I'd love to get some beach shots of my two one day, they've only been to the beach once. Its a bit far away... and both of them hate water so they don't really do much there, lol

SO I was late with my last shot but nice and early with this one. :) This is my first attempt at a portrait shot. It was raining here this morning which made me think of this idea. I will admit this was rather hurried as she only had 5 mins before she had to go out but I am really pleased with it. I am going to revisit the idea when we have more time ( and a better umbrella, this one had writing on it which I have attempted to edit out)

13/52

16873975326_3d3cdb1e61_c.jpgBlue eyed model by teejkay1, on Flickr

Edited by teekay