Double Suspension Gallop

CrazyCresties

Amazing photo Kirislin

Huga that is an awesome shot!

I love it :)

CC I love Poppy's matching collar and sunshirt. She's so stylish!

Two of my 3 do it :)

The other- he only runs to dinner laugh.gif

And even then its nowhere near as fast or impressive looking.

ETA: i was looking at pictures once of my guys and i was so sure it was a double suspension, so i searched and came up that it was only a sighthound thing. So i just assumed I was crazy. Glad im not!

Edited by denali

Amazing photo Kirislin

Huga that is an awesome shot!

I love it :)

CC I love Poppy's matching collar and sunshirt. She's so stylish!

Two of my 3 do it :)

The other- he only runs to dinner laugh.gif

And even then its nowhere near as fast or impressive looking.

ETA: i was looking at pictures once of my guys and i was so sure it was a double suspension, so i searched and came up that it was only a sighthound thing. So i just assumed I was crazy. Glad im not!

Yep, we've disproved that here, whoever wrote that doesn't know what they're talking about. With so many cameras around these days it's easily proven most dogs that can get up a bit of speed, not sure about the show pekes I've seen waddling round the ring, but probably most other dogs can do it. It's definitely an old myth.

These are all seriously beautiful photos! Great to see dogs so full of joy and energy .Jesse used to do that ,especially chasing a car on the other side of the fence! The small Spitz don't seem to though ,although Lulu might if she thought there was food involved. :)

• 5 months later...

My amstaff kinda does it, but it's hilarious because he looks like he's doing big prancing leaps across the yard.

Every time he does it everyone in the house just breaks down in tears of laughter.

I'll have to see if I can get a video of it one day

• 3 weeks later...