Saturday Senior

Beau is listed as an Italian Greyhound and is 12 years of age.

This dear old man is available for adoption with Geelong Animal Rescue in Victoria.

http://geelonganimalrescue.org.au/beau/

You should have emailed me right away!! :)

He'll go on Iggy Rescue's Facebook page right away.

Sorry Jane, I only found him this morning :o

Only joking Hazywal, I've actually emailed the rescue group offering to advertise him just to make sure they are ok with that. I'm sure we'd have someone who'd be interested in him and has breed experience!

This dear old man is available for adoption with Geelong Animal Rescue in Victoria.

Only joking Hazywal, I've actually emailed the rescue group offering to advertise him just to make sure they are ok with that. I'm sure we'd have someone who'd be interested in him and has breed experience!

Fabulous! I hope they accept your offer to advertise, your page is so successful at finding wonderful homes. I know that for a fact as my friend has Ruby Tuesday who by the way is going well and is queen of the household :D

Edited by HazyWal

Fabulous! I hope they accept your offer to advertise, your page is so successful at finding wonderful homes. I know that for a fact as my friend has Ruby Tuesday who by the way is going well and is queen of the household :D

Thank you Hazywal - I feel so bad, I'm always meaning to give K a call - must do it and see how beautiful Ruby is going.

Thank you Hazywal - I feel so bad, I'm always meaning to give K a call - must do it and see how beautiful Ruby is going.

Nah don't worry about not calling, you've been to the property how do you think she's going? :laugh: Livin' the life of luxury that's what she's doing :thumbsup: Ruby's biggest decision of the day is whether Bobby should take the Mercedes or the MG to go down and feed the horses!

Edited by HazyWal

I've found 2 gorgeous old beauties up for adoption :love:

Sorry can't work out how to link stuff. Not computer savvy but I'm on a very steep,loooonnng learning curve :o

Please look up Dog Rescue Newcastle on facebook. There you will be very fortunate

to be introduced to Jack & Jill. These 2 precious pooches are very bonded so we looking for a loving forever home together.

ATM these beauties are in a caring foster home on acreage in Mulbring NSW.

Jack is a lovely mixed breed, good sized lad who is 11 years old. Possibly a Mastiff mix. In good health. Gets on well with everybody.

Very easy going boy by all accounts.

Jill is a very young 19 :eek: Yes 19 you read right. A very spritely 19 at that. She is a Kelpie Staffy mix. Jill doesn't let age get in her way.

There's still plenty of spring in this ol' girls step :laugh: She too is easy going & loves to roam around the acreage stretching those very youthful legs of hers.

Together these 2 darlings are just a delightful elderly pair. I really hope someone can find a spare spot in their hearts & lounge room for them.

Brought tears to my eye's reading their plight. Just heart breaking really :(

Edited by BC Crazy

Foxie and Tess are 9 years old and are available from Greyhound Rescue Sydney. I'm sure these gorgeous girls would love to be out of the kennels :(

From GR's Facebook page...

Check out our gorgeous silver ladies Foxie and Tess, who are both 9 and are looking for a home. Foxie and Tess came to the kennel with their sister Molly, who has found her forever home. These two lovely, gentle houndesses still have plenty of energy and enjoy a good run from time to time. They are full of character.

Foxie is the one with the big smile and Tess the one with doe eyes. They still have a lot of love to give and deserve someone who loves them in return.

They can be adopted together or separately. Foxie and Tess's vet bills are covered for life by Greyhound Rescue.

We think this lovely pair deserve a couch to retire on, don't you?

Please contact [email protected] if you are interested in fostering or adopting Foxie and/ or Tess.

post-38965-0-55420900-1429928561_thumb.jpg

Edited by HazyWal

I've found 2 gorgeous old beauties up for adoption :love:

Sorry can't work out how to link stuff. Not computer savvy but I'm on a very steep,loooonnng learning curve :o

Please look up Dog Rescue Newcastle on facebook. There you will be very fortunate

to be introduced to Jack & Jill. These 2 precious pooches are very bonded so we looking for a loving forever home together.

ATM these beauties are in a caring foster home on acreage in Mulbring NSW.

Jack is a lovely mixed breed, good sized lad who is 11 years old. Possibly a Mastiff mix. In good health. Gets on well with everybody.

Very easy going boy by all accounts.

Jill is a very young 19 :eek: Yes 19 you read right. A very spritely 19 at that. She is a Kelpie Staffy mix. Jill doesn't let age get in her way.

There's still plenty of spring in this ol' girls step :laugh: She too is easy going & loves to roam around the acreage stretching those very youthful legs of hers.

Together these 2 darlings are just a delightful elderly pair. I really hope someone can find a spare spot in their hearts & lounge room for them.

Brought tears to my eye's reading their plight. Just heart breaking really :(

Here you go BCC, thanks for sharing.

https://www.facebook.com/DogRescueNewcastle/photos/pb.172426779453404.-2207520000.1429929089./1041011989261541/?type=1&theater

post-38965-0-63011200-1429929292_thumb.jpg

Thanks Hazy. Your all over this computer stuff :laugh: Good on you. I'm still a work in progress.

All be it VERY slow :laugh:

Not really BC, it took me years to learn how to copy and paste :laugh: my biggest problem is I have zero patience so no one reaaaaally wants to teach me :p

There is an older boy in the DAS thread, just gone up in Urgent. He is a JRT, no age stated, but on other information sent out, he has been put at 9 years old.

Gary due Tuesday CoB Yard 37.

Edited by trifecta

There is an older boy in the DAS thread, just gone up in Urgent. He is a JRT, no age stated, but on other information sent out, he has been put at 9 years old.

Gotta love a Gary :laugh:

Does Jill have room for him and is she even aware of him?

Ignore that I just checked the thread and she is full :( he looks like a dear little man.

Edited by HazyWal

Ignore that I just checked the thread and she is full :( he looks like a dear little man.

Gary is going to ARF, YAAAAAY :happydance:

We had a 19 yr old, originally a rescue thrown from a car as a puppy. She, too, was spritely, with no mobility problems. She lived nearly 4 more years... all good ones. Much loved & greatly respected was our 'Grandma'.

Gary is going to ARF, YAAAAAY :happydance:

Fantastic! :thumbsup:

Awww, Patch is gorgeous with such beautiful eyes. I hope he finds a happy and caring forever home.

I love this thread! :)

Thanks so much LT, I adore the oldies and wish I could help more.