Prayers Needed - He's Gone

huski

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone, I still can't believe he is gone.

The anti inflammatories he was on for his arthritis were new ones the vet recommended. However, one side effect can be that dogs can develop ulcers and this is what happened to Micha. The ulcers ruptured which caused his intestine to perforate.

I am lucky because my new pup is coming home on Monday so I have something positive to focus on, but my mum is on her own, and I am really worried about her. She messaged this morning saying she hears a noise and thinks it is him then remembers he isn't there any more. Luckily my sister is flying over next week.

Edited by huski

ohhh- I feel bad for your Mum in an empty house now. could 'someone' perhaps drop off a needy kitten/pup/bird for her to care for for a while, perhaps? Just something else alive and needy and warm ... ((((((HUGZ)))))) I hope all the memories whizzing through your head are happy ones .

Thanks everyone for thinking of us. Mum is doing ok, she cleared up his things yesterday. She will get another dog eventually, but will obviously need some time before she feels ready. She is hopefully coming over to Sydney in the next couple of weeks, so I am sure being at my house with a baby pup, two other dogs and Fat Shandi the cat might help lift her spirits!

Thanks everyone for thinking of us. Mum is doing ok, she cleared up his things yesterday. She will get another dog eventually, but will obviously need some time before she feels ready. She is hopefully coming over to Sydney in the next couple of weeks, so I am sure being at my house with a baby pup, two other dogs and Fat Shandi the cat might help lift her spirits!

That should do wonders for her, huski. It's so nice that she has that visit to look forward to.