Best Barrier For Behind Front Seats?

I have a hyuandai i30 wagon as my dog car and am looking for a barrier for behind the front seats.

Preferably not too expensive- I have been looking into custom made stuff (also for the rear of the car) but can't afford custom atm. :( there seems to be a lot of barriers around, but I'm not sure about judging suitability and quality from just a pic on the internet.

I want to be able to easily remove the barrier as necessary ( not that my back seats see many human passengers :p lol )

Good visibility is also a must. TIA

Rebanne- how have you attached the panels? are they easy to install/ remove? Im not very handy. sounds like a good cheap option.

Piper- that is the sort of thing im after, thinking i might have to stop being stingy :/ would have to rig something so they cant get through over the console....hmmmmm

Rebanne- how have you attached the panels? are they easy to install/ remove? Im not very handy. sounds like a good cheap option.

Piper- that is the sort of thing im after, thinking i might have to stop being stingy :/ would have to rig something so they cant get through over the console....hmmmmm

I joined two panels with zip ties and then bungee corded them to the head rests