I'm So Excited

Kirislin

On Friday I'm taking a friend to quarantine in Melb to pick up her dog, but I dont know if I'm allowed to give anymore details. I just had to let off some steam because it's a big deal and I'm really looking forward to meeting her. :happydance::dancingelephant:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's out and so far from all accounts coping very well. She clearly won a few hearts at the quarantine station and must have done the same overseas as her crate had her name and a loveheart drawn on it, and it wasn't done by her former owners, so some one in transit drew it.

She is very lovely, we took her for a walk up to the shopping centre with her new "roomie" Woody the basset so they could meet on neutral ground and she took it all in her stride. Her new mum arranged for her kids to get out of school early so they could meet her, because it's a pretty special day. I took some photos you can see them here. Meet Mittens.

It was amazing seeing how many dogs are being imported. I wanted to take photos of some of them and luckily for me I couldn't manage to focus through the wire because one of the girls came out and said I'm not allowed to take photos of the other dogs due to privacy. oops it didn't occur to me.

Edited by Kirislin

She's just gorgeous, exactly what breed is she?

I'm thinking Affie, but an import :confused: .

Pretty pup.

Yep, she is an Afghan. :D

Ahh, I thought she might be but I've only ever seen one in the flesh so wasn't 100%. She's so beautiful :)

Mmmmm photo of a very unusual hound just came through my FB page - hope it is the mystery one :)

Was it?

Yes !!!! I thought I might have given a hint by using "hound" instead of "dog"

She is beautiful and looks so happy and confident