The Dogs Of Dol

grizabella

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-48894-0-74494900-1469941605_thumb.jpeg

And Gruf a week later after a couple of hours of hand stripping.......I love that I can totally transform him quite literally using just my fingers!

Love him! And those videos of you hand stripping him are awesome!

Would you believe I lost them all!

And Gruf a week later after a couple of hours of hand stripping.......I love that I can totally transform him quite literally using just my fingers!

What!!!?! Not still on FB?

Wonderful photos, Canetoad! What breed is your black boy?

All the dogs in this thread look so beautifully cared for - it's a delight to look at their photos. Well done to you all for being excellent owners.

All the dogs in this thread look so beautifully cared for - it's a delight to look at their photos. Well done to you all for being excellent owners.

Thanks, Its a she

Jesse the timid needy obedient and inexhaustible Kelpie cross

Thanks, Its a she

Jesse the timid needy obedient and inexhaustible Kelpie cross

She's beautiful!

I first came to DOL with Anna (RIP) about 2 years old and Cooper (RIP) was just about to turn 1 I think......many many moons and another account ago.

3.jpg

Then Toby (RIP) the Rotti moved in for 6months.

IMGP2418.jpg

A few years later we rescued Lilly through DOL with the help of a member. Lilly was for my BiL who was living with us, she still comes around for play days.

Dogs3.jpg

Now days Im on DOL for advice with my new baby, Marshall (12 weeks old)

9E76859B-E9A5-4336-B76C-A190B1A164D6.jpg

Edited by Eza

Going through a pretty dark patch and feeling like his page was pretty stupid and no one cared etc etc, I press delete and instead of doing the 28 day count or asking if I was sure it just went poof. I lost all the pictures and videos from his page as I delete just about everything and don't back anything up, another quirk of my headspace, needing to get rid of stuff immediately

:mad

Going through a pretty dark patch and feeling like his page was pretty stupid and no one cared etc etc, I press delete and instead of doing the 28 day count or asking if I was sure it just went poof. I lost all the pictures and videos from his page as I delete just about everything and don't back anything up, another quirk of my headspace, needing to get rid of stuff immediately

:mad

Bugger. BUT! You did what you felt you had to do at the time. AND! You've still got the skills and a great model to do 'em again if you feel like it :) x

Issy, Lilac girl will be 7 this year. Came from Rescue, so no background but has had knee surgery, hip surgery and cancer. She is still the boss and although she has slowed down weekly hydrotherapy keeps her in Zoomies shape.

Alf Cream Boy will be 8 this year. Came from a different Rescue, has had one toe amputated. He has gone from a shut down mess to a complete snuggle bunny. Loves his Dad and Grandma above all else, loves Issy even though she is mean to him sometimes.

The photo was not taken by me it is from the lovely folks at Zoo Studio.

post-35855-0-03384600-1469962239_thumb.jpeg

I joined DOL with my first dog as I think I was having issues with toilet training. I lost him 8 years ago and there is a thread in Rainbow Bridge for him that I just can't go back to.

And now my current dog turned 8 last week. Time certainly flies.

Issy, Lilac girl will be 7 this year. Came from Rescue, so no background but has had knee surgery, hip surgery and cancer. She is still the boss and although she has slowed down weekly hydrotherapy keeps her in Zoomies shape.

Alf Cream Boy will be 8 this year. Came from a different Rescue, has had one toe amputated. He has gone from a shut down mess to a complete snuggle bunny. Loves his Dad and Grandma above all else, loves Issy even though she is mean to him sometimes.

I didn't realize they were that old, I thought they were closer to Jonah although now that I add it up he is pushing 5. You just don't realize how time marches on.

I didn't realize they were that old, I thought they were closer to Jonah although now that I add it up he is pushing 5. You just don't realize how time marches on.

I know it has gone so fast. Hope to see you, Jessie and Smooshy chops in the near future.

So many gorgeous dogs in this thread :love:

Here's my lot...

Dodge, now 11.5 years old, had a mammary tumour removed last year and suffering a bit with arthritis, but over all she's still doing well :)

IMG_5034_zpsag4rausq.jpg

Koda, now 6 years old, my heart dog. He's taught me more about caring for and training dogs than I ever could have imagined.

IMG_0392_zpsfraesanu.jpg

And my new baby, Finnick, or Finn for short. Now 7 months old and exactly what I was hoping for my next dog. Hoping therapy work and dog sports are in his future :)

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-20%20at%208.25.30%20PM_zpsp0se8qit.jpg

I know it has gone so fast. Hope to see you, Jessie and Smooshy chops in the near future.

Possibly this year if things work out.

Lots of cool dogs and good photographs to be seen here