Dog got out and I got fined for not having the dog under control

3 minutes ago, Boronia said:

Courts don't add more on if a person is a bit of a tool Coneye, imagine the amount of appeals that would ensure.

I think Sandrake has gotten our advice now so maybe just lay off and let him make up his own mind

They don’t add more unless they can. Coneys has raised a definite possibility. Many people have gone to court to battle something and come off worse than what they went in. They may add another item to his original fine if they’re able to. 

• Like 3

On 13/02/2024 at 6:55 AM, Boronia said:

Courts don't add more on if a person is a bit of a tool Coneye, imagine the amount of appeals that would ensure.

I think Sandrake has gotten our advice now so maybe just lay off and let him make up his own mind

shows what you know does'nt it , Courts do not have set fines , for most stuff , judge , magistrate  can  give out what they consider appropriate , pleadguilty you get a reduced fine or sentence in  a lot of cases , plead not guilty and be deemed to be wasting court time , and expect a harsher penelty , and this is FACT  ,

Edited by coneye

Thank you for your polite and kindly-meant reply @coneye it certainly shows what I know...not much apparently.

Oh by the way, one thing that I do know is that the apostrophe goes between the n and the t as it replaces the letter 'o' in the word not.

:laugh:

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Boronia said:

Thank you for your polite and kindly-meant reply @coneye it certainly shows what I know...not much apparently.

Oh by the way, one thing that I do know is that the apostrophe goes between the n and the t as it replaces the letter 'o' in the word not.

Clever little thing , Bet you were top of the class .

On 19/2/2024 at 6:34 AM, Boronia said:

Poor form.