A Brag For Vickie

I went and watched the agility trial at castle hill today and our very own Vickie and Trim, got three qualifications out of three runs!! And...this was her very first daytime trial!!!! And I also think she could have got 3 1st places aswell....I know she definitely got two!!

So a big WELL DONE & CONGRATULATIONS to Vickie and the gorgeous TRIM...you two truly looked like you have been doing it for a hundred years!!! Well Done :rofl::rofl::hug::thumbsup::thumbsup::rofl:

I'm sure she will tell you more about it when she gets home this evening!

Again, congratulations from Kim and the brown dogs!!!

Thanks everyone, especially Gusgem for posting this,

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Well to say we are on a high is definitely an understatement. Actually I am...she's sound asleep :rofl: .

Yep, 3 first places today and they were truly runs deserving of 1st places. I can't imagine what more I could ask of her :rofl: ...she really is one outstanding little dog who is constantly giving me more than what I ask, each & every time I run her!

I can't wait for tomorrow...but I can't imagine it could possibly superceed the fun we had today.

Here's a pic of Trim with her prizes & ribbons...isn't she just so gorgeous?

post-9-1129970045.jpg

Edited by Vickie

OOH...I have to add another bit. I believe that Vickie did a clean sweep again in Novice Jumping and Agility at BRush Farm....Well done again....please correct me if I am worng, not actually there...although i would classify my source as sometimes mildly confused!!

Guest cloverfdch

Woohoo way top go Vickie and Trim, what a wonderful outcome. And if Gusgem heard correctly about today then another huge congratulations :thumbsup:.

Keep up the great work.

:laugh:

I think it was a first in Novice Agility. And second to Maverick, ie. Holly with Maverick. Although they were both fast and I didn't see the scores. They were both gorgeous rounds, dogs fast, well handled.

I think V & T got a place with a fault in something earlier, which would most likely have been the jumping. I hadn't arrived yet. And I left before the RQH.

Edited by sidoney

Yay for Vickie, It was a brilliant run, ceck out the photos forummif anyone wants to see piccies, it's called Agility Photos Galour (I think) I got alot of sun and finding it hard to remember everything I say/write

YAY FOR US!!!

Another great day! Another 1st place agility for her title & just one silly awful little fault in her jumping, :thumbsup: . She ran like a dream again today. We did the Regional Qualifying Heat as well and while we made a couple of mistakes, it was a pretty good effort for a little dog on her first weekend of trialling. We had a few friends come to watch & cheer us on & it was so nice to share the day with them. Trim got to see her best friend, Sidoney's Xia, and have a play, they were so cute together!

I am SO, SO proud of her. I can't wait to do it all again.

Thanks everyone...it's so nice to have people to brag to. The smile on my face will stay...possibly forever :laugh: .

Maverick has a heap of brags too, she had some awesome runs today, very smooth & very fast, well done!

Edited by Vickie