Pups Gone....

Jintanut

hi.

yesterday pup became sick, about 4 days after her shots. chip. rego...

she went to the vets and i just got the call earlier am.

She didnt make it. :cool: :cry: she passed to the bridge at about 2am last night. They said she died fast, apparently it went to her heart..

I dont know much about parvo, but her blood tests were showing abnormal white cell count, and they tell me it was parvo.

I do know she was on a very healthy diet, she was getting nothing but the best. I never took her out...i did everything right.

She came to me in a wierd way, I wanted to save her from people who knew too much, or nothing about dogs. She was taken from my home (without permission) by these people about 10 days ago, before she was returned, i have no idea where she was taken. Im sure she picked it up at that time.

Jinta seems to know, and shes whimpering, and searching for pup, and looking at me for an explaination. Shes really fretting for her new friend.

Jinta is having a booster shot in about an hr, we are going to go pick up Jazza.

Im going to bury her next to Trudy, at mums.

Goodbye Jazza you touched my heart little one. :laugh: Trudy Blue is already up there waiting for you sweetheart. Go run with the butterflies, my baby JazzaD.

rest easy Jazza one last goodbye picture for those who didnt meet the 'special' one.

post-14-1134948918.jpg

Edited by Jintanut

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell this is just awful. I am so so sorry. What an awful thing to happen, rest in peace little one. I hope Jinta recovers from the loss as well and my heart goes out to you and all your family. I know how hard it is to lose a furkid over Christmas. I am so sorry.

Thank-you, from me and Jinta,

this sucks.its hard. Jazza was so needy and i gave her my all. She came to me at maybe 5 wks of age. She came from a bad person, in bad conditions.

I fed her well, gave her love, warmth, and she was looking SO healthy. The vets says she was probably weaker because she missed feeds on her mum, immunity wasnt as strong as what it would have been?. :laugh:

thanks for yr thoughts everyone.