Maggie Moo

kenDOL

I'm devastated to report that my beautiful girl, Maggie Moo, died suddenly today.

Maggie and Henry were enjoying a late afternoon walk with a dear friend of mine, when Maggie collapsed. Despite everyone's best efforts, including a wonderful family whose house backs on to the park, Maggie couldn't be revived and slipped away within minutes.

I raced from work to my vet and had the opportunity to spend some time with my dear departed girl. Given the timeframe and her colouring, we believe she had a cardiac arrest.

Jacqueline rescued Maggie in 2002 and, while her history was unknown, felt Maggie had probably had a litter with every season. Her teats never recovered fully and earned her her affectionate nickname.

Thank you for entrusting Maggie to me Jacqueline. While she's been taken too soon and so suddenly, she had a huge impact on me, my family, friends and of course Henry, and we'll treasure our many fond memories.

kendall

So sorry for your loss. I lost my girl suddenly on Saturday. Take comfort in the fact she had a good life with you and that she didnt suffer. My girl died right after finishing her dinner ( she was a labrador ) so I couldnt think of a better way for her to go, Yours went after a walk in the park with her friends, doing something she loved. Its just such a shock for those they leave behind. Thinking of you.

;) :p Truly sorry and saddened to hear of your darling girl, Maggie Moo's passing to the Bridge. :thumbsup:

She had found happiness and love with you and your family and I know how devastated you must be all feeling right now at her sudden passing. The best years of her life were spent with you and she was obviously a very special girl who was truly loved.

My thoughts are with you during this distressing time. ;) :)

Sincere thanks for your messages. Maggie was a grand girl and I guess it was only fitting that she had a Bing Crosby exit, enjoying life to the fullest to the end.

It's tough for those she left behind, particularly Henry. Mags showed him the ropes and helped build his confidence when he came from the pound two years ago and he's always looked to her for guidance.

I really don't know what mixture of breeds Maggie was Jenny. She was a big, solid, deep-chested girl with the sweetest temperament, most often described as a mastiffx.

It's tough for those she left behind, particularly Henry. Mags showed him the ropes and helped build his confidence when he came from the pound two years ago and he's always looked to her for guidance. 

Maggie sounds like she was a beautiful girl. Hugs to Henry :thumbsup:

I really don't know what mixture of breeds Maggie was Jenny.  She was a big, solid, deep-chested girl with the sweetest temperament, most often described as a mastiffx.

Sounds and looks just like my cousins dogs KenDOL - they are Bull Mastiff x Bull Arabs.

Jen

So sorry to hear of your loss of your beloved friend. :rolleyes:

It's not fair when we suddenly lose our special little friends that we love so much.

Maggi Moo is probably playing with my little boy at Rainbows bridge now.

Rip Maggie :rolleyes:

My thoughts are with you.