Fairwell To Dodge

Cheyenne_Fury

Fairwell to the gorgeous Choc Lab Boy Dodge.

Courageous, Brave, Energetic and lovable are just a few words to describe the character of this special boy.

Dodge was such a character, so full of life and loved by all that knew him.

He was a great playmate and loved nothing better than a good run and a bit of rough and tumble.

We love you mate and miss you dearly.

May he forever run free and be happy.

:cry::love::) :D

DSCN0935.jpg

Edited by Cheyenne_Fury

I didn't get the pleasure of meeting Dodge, but from all the stories I have heard, Dodge sounded like a beautiful boy with a huge heart and loads of personality. I am so sorry for your loss ReXy. Love to your family from mine. Rest In Peace Dodge.

All our love,

Alison and Tyler

xoxoxo

Banjo sends licky kisses to the mum of his, er, humping buddy. :)

He says Dodge is playing at the bridge now, bouncing through the long grass, in the sunshine. Chasing butterflys and racing with his many new friends, over to the stream for a drink and then flopping on the grass for a rest, his big wide smile as large as it ever was at any of the doggy DOL meets he attended. He is content, safe while he waits, and feels the love he had his whole life here wrapped around him like a soft blanket on a cold day.

Banjo says he is very sad his friend has gone, and for aunty Rexy to be brave, and if she cant be, to remember its ok to miss a dog as wonderful as Dodge.........

Big licks (and hugs) to all those at the Rexy home right now.

:):(:)

thanks guys that was beautifull hedds..ohh more tears i cant not be brave ... thanks you all who wrote about my beautifull boy.. i will write something here i just cant get it all out right now with out the tears flooding and the sick feeling.. thanks once again dodgey loved all his DOl aunties and special friends, and im sure he wont forget them either...

Banjo sends licky kisses to the mum of his, er, humping buddy. :)

He says Dodge is playing at the bridge now, bouncing through the long grass, in the sunshine. Chasing butterflys and racing with his many new friends, over to the stream for a drink and then flopping on the grass for a rest, his big wide smile as large as it ever was at any of the doggy DOL meets he attended. He is content, safe while he waits, and feels the love he had his whole life here wrapped around him like a soft blanket on a cold day.

Banjo says he is very sad his friend has gone, and for aunty Rexy to be brave, and if she cant be, to remember its ok to miss a dog as wonderful as Dodge.........

Big licks (and hugs) to all those at the Rexy home right now.

:):(:)

Hedds your words are beautiful and have me in tears. I'm sure that is just what the gorgeous Dodgey is doing right now!

:(:(:) So sorry to hear of the loss of Dodge, he is now an angel on your shoulder looking out for you and all that he loved.

Run free handsome boy at the rainbow bridge with all of our wonderful companions that have gone before, I am sure that they will make you soooooo welcome in that peaceful place.