Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

Hi All

I'm guessing it might be ok to post this here, but if not ( mods/admin) please let me know, I don't want to go breaking any posting rules on the forum. As I see people are swapping/selling their gorgeous suits I thought it might the right place, as we have some things to suit showies, and I can get stuff to anywhere in Oz. :thumbsup:

If anyone is interested I can supply and post lavender scented suit cover bags ( Brand New) plastic wrapped- out to anyone interested in protecting their show suits. They are quite a strong PVC zippered bag and have a gorgeous Lavender scent to make your clothes smell lovely.

I am a HomeCARE rep in VIC and we often have some very handy items, and after reading this thread through,thought some people might be interested in particular the suit and jacket covers, which are quite good value.

b]Here are a few of the items which might interest dog lovers and show folk as they are easy to store and handy to use over and over[/b]

Copy/Paste the link below into your browser, it will bring up pictures and details of each

OR go to www.homecare.com.au and if ordering direct ( which will then come through to me) make sure you put in my ID which is 3101220, an email would be appreciated if ordering so I can take not, and make sure I have all your details correct :thumbsup:

Lavender Scented Suit Covers -$6.90 http://www.homecare.com.au/catalogue/defau...5&category=

Lavender Scented Dust Free Shoe storage$16.90 http://www.homecare.com.au/catalogue/defau...8&category=

Shoulder Covers (set of 6)- $14.90 http://www.homecare.com.au/catalogue/defau...2&category=

Bendable Hangers ( set of 10) $19.90 http://www.homecare.com.au/Catalogue/defau...G&category=

Lint Removers http://www.homecare.com.au/Catalogue/defau...G&category=

If you would like to view these and many other items you can go to my website ( go to the laundry section to see clothing related items etc)

http://www.homecare.com.au/Catalogue/defau...p;category=LAUN

You can view or even order from there, just make sure you put my code in ( distributor ID 3101220) to ensure the order gets processed, OR pm me what you would like. name/address/a contact numbder, and I will order it all for you to make it simple :) There is no minimum or maximum to order, there is a one off $2.50 processing fee to add for each order.

If you have trouble with the links please let me know etc

I'm happy to post anywhere in Australia for cost of postage plus items. I can fit probably 2-3 suit covers s in a 500 gram post satchel, and quite a lot more in a 3 kilo satchel. For postal safety I would ask people to use registered post sticker on top which is $2.75 from memory. Turnaround on orders is approx 7-10 days depending on how quick you would want them, as I have to order in and that takes a minimum 7 days. Then delivery time, or if you wanted express a bit quicker. There are lots of other handy items there, and Im happy to post but postage would vary( at cost alone), with the suit covers, shoe holders etc, I should be able to fit quite a few itemsin a 3 kilo satchel etc.

Lynroge has purchased suit covers from me ( and as she only lives around the corner from me) so she can probably attest to you the quality if you wanted to ask her about them.

There is a 12 month replacement Guarantee and 30 day money back refund if not happy on all items (items must be returned for refund)of course

Well I hope that helps and as I said, if you would like to get in contact with me, please send me a PM through the site and I will forward you my details.

I can also organise to send you out the latest catalogue which is crammed packed with goodies at no cost, but you will need to send me your name and address!

Cheers Kim

Dogawne

Rep ID :3101200

Edited by Dogawne

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

post-34456-1279270879_thumb.jpg

Hi there i have some suits for sale!!

Honestly i had a big stuff up from USA- will not be getting any more of them!!!

Lesson learnt!!OUCH!! :rofl:

Most are brand new with tags-PM me if you would like more information or pictures

or email me [email protected]

This is a le suit it is fully lined Aqua in color- stunning $85+p/h

Admin could you let me know if this is a problem- thankyou

Edited by Irish Lassy

post-34456-1279410344_thumb.jpg

Hi girls,

Tahari light pink skirt suit- Tahari 14W and 16 W

Very good quality dense fabric and fully lined also.

Does have a little "stretch" in the fabric as well.

The Jacket has a tailored fit with a "band" at the back of it.

The skirt in gorgeous as well has a split at the back and decorative button

(same as on the jacket) slightly to the side

These are new with tags -$85 +P/H

Pm me or email [email protected]

Edited by Irish Lassy

Lesson learnt!!OUCH!! :laugh:

Most are brand new with tags-PM me if you would like more information or pictures

What size is this?

Lesson learnt!!OUCH!! :laugh:

What size is this?

It's a size 10. :D I already PMed her and bought it. :D

Evan Picone- Size 18

New with tags

"parrot "green

Fully lined $85+PH

Lovely ruffle either side of the bottom of the skirt.

post-34456-1279446897_thumb.jpg

Is this a US 18?? or an aussie 18??

Hi sorry its sold- i have one other that is an aussie 18 left if you are interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • Troy unpinned this topic