Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sticking this in here too :rofl:

I have some show clothes here if any DOLers win the auction, tell me your DOL ID through checkout and you will recieve a 10% discount :eek:

I've never done ebay before, do I just register and then instructions will be sent? Do they take direct deposits in bank accounts?

I want that purple 3 piece!

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone

Im moving house and am having a Big clean out .. Over the next week i will be adding new clothes on here everyday ..

First 3 items for sale ..

Ladies Jackets :

Pink pattern - Size 14 ( more like a 10 ) long sleve jacket . Fully lined with 2 pockets

Brand is : Basque .. price : $10 Plus Postage

White jacket with pale blue & black pattern .. Size 10

Fully lined .. brand is : Sanro ..price : $10 Plus postage

Pale green self pattern Brand New without tags Size 10 jacket

Milers .. Never been worn .. Paid : $40 - sell $ 15 plus postage

I can bring these items or any others to any shows ill be at in Victoria .. To save buyers postage cost ..

For more information / Photos : Email me or send me a message to my DOL account ..

post-8315-1228970263_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Looking for a few suggestions on what colours I could wear this year. I will be showing a couple of black and silver dogs (see avatar to give you the idea!) I've been wearing darker colours while showing my pepper/salt dog who will still be shown as well.

So what would go? I don't wear bright colours (not in the UK show rings!) and have reddish/blonde hair - so no pink!!

MM are you around for suggestions?

Looking for a few suggestions on what colours I could wear this year. I will be showing a couple of black and silver dogs (see avatar to give you the idea!) I've been wearing darker colours while showing my pepper/salt dog who will still be shown as well.

So what would go? I don't wear bright colours (not in the UK show rings!) and have reddish/blonde hair - so no pink!!

MM are you around for suggestions?

I'm here for ya, darlin'. :thumbsup:

Here are some ideas:

cream/sand/beige with an accent coloured/patterned scarf

muted olive green

teal blue/green

pastels (green, blue, lilac, etc)

It just depends on how much you want the dog to pop behind your clothes. Earth tones are neutral and somewhat boring, but they can be made lovely with accessories. :laugh:

Thanks! Would you wear those as a suit or break up with a different colour jacket?

You can do both. Cream/sand/beige trousers, complimentary coloured shell/blouse with an olive blazer would look sharp. You can get pieces and mix/match and also get matching suits. There are lots of possibilities.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

For those size 8's looking for a super special skirt suit. There's an Anthea Crawford in my local op shop for $25.

It is truly stunning, in a grey ( I'd say light to mid grey ), the material I think is a silk . It has a longer style skirt but would be fine for the slower moving dogs or it could be altered. It's trimmed around the bottom of the arms and the skirt in a dark blue pattern.

I'm happy to grab it next week if anyone wants it

ETA: I'm trying to find a pic of it

Edited by PPS

For those size 8's looking for a super special skirt suit. There's an Anthea Crawford in my local op shop for $25.

It is truly stunning, in a grey ( I'd say light to mid grey ), the material I think is a silk . It has a longer style skirt but would be fine for the slower moving dogs or it could be altered. It's trimmed around the bottom of the arms and the skirt in a dark blue pattern.

I'm happy to grab it next week if anyone wants it

ETA: I'm trying to find a pic of it

Might have to run 5kms a day for the next year to be a size 8 again... its been 10 years since I was in that size....

• 2 weeks later...
I went through my closets and packed up several show outfits to send to Oz. Does anyone else share/exchange their show clothes with others? When I tire of an outfit, it usually has a lot of wear left. Just wondering what others do with their show clothes. :cheer:

I personally dont have any particular outfit for shows, (wish I did though) I just normally wear a nice pair of trousers, and a contrasting jacket.

I think 'sharing show outfits' is an excellent idea, how about sending a load to South Africa sometime?? :)

• 1 month later...

Anyone with children's show suits, perhaps their children have grown out of. Need suit for my daughter who is Childrens size 8-9. Also looking for ladies size 10-12 for my eldest daughter.

Edited by JENCOL

• Troy unpinned this topic