Show Clothes Revisted

mersonmalinois

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a hot pink pin stripe summer weight skirt suit but it is size medium.....I could measure it if you are interested.

Yes please, I reckon a medium would be about a size 12 though so not sure it will fit me. Won't hurt though just in case.... :thumbsup:

Do you have a picture of it?

• 5 weeks later...

I have some outfits, if anyone is interested pm me....

I have:

Red Jacket short sleeves size 14

Beige/Brown Pinstripe Jacket long sleeve size 16

Rusty Pink top and skirt suit size 16

Hot Pink Jacket and Skirt suit Size 16

Cassie

I have:

Cassie

I have sold the hot pink jacket and skirt and beige/brown jacket. I have red jacket, rusty pink top and skirt available.

Cassie

• 4 weeks later...

I have:

Cassie

Hey Cassie, can you post a little more info on the red jacket. Like, is it lined, does it have pockets, what sort of condition, a photo? Oh, and how much.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am not showing as yet, but when I get my in the second half of the year, I will be then.

I am 5"9 and a size 8 but have no idea what colour. I will be showing a Red merle Aussie Shepherd.

Please let me know if anyone comes accross anything or can tell me where to get any suits from.

Also, what colours I should be looking for, Thanks

I am not showing as yet, but when I get my in the second half of the year, I will be then.

I am 5"9 and a size 8 but have no idea what colour. I will be showing a Red merle Aussie Shepherd.

Please let me know if anyone comes accross anything or can tell me where to get any suits from.

Also, what colours I should be looking for, Thanks

Colours are bit of a personal preference but go to a couple of shows and take a look at what the other Aussie Shepherd exhibitors are wearing. Honestly, I'd probably pick black for a dog that colour - a lot of colours wouldn't work with the red merle. It might not make you stand out like a pink suit would, but as one old hand said to me "it's a dog show, not a fashion show!" If you want to stand out you could wear black pants with a bright top/suit jacket.

Ebay is your friend. Whack in an email alert for whatever you're looking for at whatever price you're looking for. If you know what colours you're after you can include that in the search details too. It will take some experimenting before you find a style that suits you and your dog, something with pockets, in which you can run easily etc etc. The great thing about Ebay is that some of my best suits have been super cheap. And I don't worry about putting bait in the pockets or dogs jumping on them or whatever because they were second-hand anyway!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi my name is jessica and im new to this fourm,and i will be showing soon i have a great dane puppy that will be here in six months that i will be showing,i am new to the show ring so i dont have any show clothes to wear,i think it is great what you want to start,but when i get some clothes to give i will post them up. :laugh:

hi my name is jessica and im new to this fourm,and i will be showing soon i have a great dane puppy that will be here in six months that i will be showing,i am new to the show ring so i dont have any show clothes to wear,i think it is great what you want to start,but when i get some clothes to give i will post them up. :o

You will need to find clothes to compliment your dog and make your dog stand out. Example I would not wear black pants with a black dog.

I show black tri's and blue merle Australian Shepherds so black, blue, grey's, dark brown are out of the question. I go for colours such as green and red/orange with a nice white shirt and jacket if cold to compliment. They are not normally colours I would wear but both colours I can use with each colour dog so the dog does not blend in and the judge can see the dog clearly.

As already said, Ebay is great to find some showing gear. I just bought 2 Alannah Hill skirts, one green and one red for around $20.00 What a bargain !!!!

Edited by BC

• 2 months later...

Hello Every1

Not sure if anyone still uses this ..

Im after in a Size 8 or small 10 a White Skirt Suit or Pant Suit ..

also 2 other colors im after in a size 8 or small 10 Skirt Suit

** fuschia

** Jade Green

If any1 has any for sale or could keep a eye out for one in any Op Shops or Shops ( for a good price) that would be great :)

Feel free to email me anytime ...

Im also more then happy to help any1 whos after a color suit or jacket in there Size and can keep a eye out for u .. I know how hard it is to find the Right Size in the Right Color lol ..

Tara ... :mad

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

Beautiful (USA) Kasper suit

Padded, satiny Brocade, crystal type buttons

I wore it once, but didnt like the mandarin collar on me...running I split the kick pleat so I have taken a photo off. I dont think it would be too hard to fix.

This suit I paid just over $100 for as I thought is was amazingly beautiful and different.

It is a USA size 8 (about a 12)

waist: 35cm

length: 60cm

$50 no postage (in lieu of spilt)

• Troy unpinned this topic