Good Bye My Boy

EmmyLou

motivator1580574.jpg

It was a darn tick. He was fine yesterday and there was no sign of any illness or anything. But this afternoon, he was found dead by my neighbour in their front yard with a massive tick on his neck.

I miss my baby boy already. Goodbye my little cuddly man.

:rofl::eek: Poor Eugene, damned tick, my sons family had a beautiful blue exotic Persian, Ollie, and he died of tick shortly after they moved to Sydney. So glad we do not have them here.

Bless you Eugene you were far too young to go to the :laugh::rofl: to you and your family at such a sad time.

Thanks guys. He really was a one in a million for me. He loved water and when he was a kitten often would hop into the shower with me. Now I just have to get use to having him buried in the garden right outside my front door (that'll take some getting use to)

• 1 month later...

Emmylou

Hugs to you and family, Eugene may you run at the bridge and catch all the biggest mice and biggest rats and have all the best looking gals to play with. Its so hard and hurts so much, but the memories that are etched in our hearts remind us of the joy wee are blessed with by having them in our lives. Hugs to you

• 2 weeks later...

I know I'm a bit late in replying but thanks to all for the kind words and thoughts, I still miss my little boy and still expect him to come up to me when I open the door or have him appear from under the trailer. Iris is slowly getting use to life without her brother, especially since he use to groom her left side as she found it really hard without her back leg.