Rip Kuta, We Beat The Bsl To Lose You To Ill Health.

Tia

Today my mums APBT was pts.

Her health had been failing over the last couple of weeks and between the vet and my mother they decided it was time to help her cross the bridge to play with her sheltie friend Prince waiting there.

We battled hard and beat the council with it's stupid BSL only to lose her anyway.

RIP Kuta, enjoy the freedom you now have to live in peace and safety. :laugh:

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

Edited by Tia

:rofl::cry: So sorry to hear of Kuta's passing, these governments make life so difficult, don't they know that a dogs reaction is in the way they are treated, they should never judge a breed by just a few, but dear sweet Kuta has her angel wings and is now safe at the :D

She looked gorgeous, and :rofl::) to you and your family

RIP Kuta, enjoy the freedom you now have to live in peace and safety. :D

DSCN0962.jpg

DSCN0959.jpg

She was the catalyst to help you win. She's not lost, she won. You won and she won. Now she is just resting after starting something good. RIP Kuta, watch your footprints, many others will follow your lead and beat the council, too.

Thankyou everyone for your thoughts. I've been in hospital so was unable to reply earlier. I did paint a tile in hospital of Kuta with the rainbow behind her and her name so it will be placed on the arts wall to be a memory for all.

It's still upsetting to think about but I believe she's off running free and happy.