Iams

AussieDog

"The investigator, from US animal rights group PETA, videotaped Iams representatives visiting the laboratory, witnessing the animals in these dreadful conditions – and doing nothing. Even her pleas...."

In the script!

"The investigator, from US animal rights group PETA, videotaped Iams representatives visiting the laboratory, witnessing the animals in these dreadful conditions – and doing nothing. Even her pleas...."

In the script!

Yes, the video was made by PETA activists (apparently) but as far as I'm aware, PETA is NOT Animal Liberation. If you believe they are one and the same, please provide a source...I can't find any.

As far as I know there are various 'Animal Liberation' groups around the country and world. A few are not directly PETA but associate themselves and share ideas about animals and ownership.

This iams thing is pretty old. The PETA 'spy' was actually hired by the company to construct and implement a system to keep the dogs exercised and mentally stimulated. Instead she lied about her credentials and did nothing but take video tapes of things happening that IAMS was already trying to stamp out.

Anything remotely to do with PETA should be taken with a grain of salt, and then RUN AWAY. The loony whackjobs they are, they should be castrated and shipped away to a remote island surrounded by sharks so they can leave the rest of the world alone.

Some laugh :D , others pull their hair out at the mere mention of their name :happydance:

Not worth the stress of ruining a decent head of hair. The best thing to do with PETA propaganda is to keep it in the bathroom in the event you ever run out of toilet paper. It has to be useful for something.