My Beautiful Keisha

Ashli

Words cannot express how sorry I am that we made the decision to let you go, but please know that I have always loved you and will always love you more than anything.

I went up to the pound on a warm day in Ocotber 2005 looking for a new addition to join our family. There were plenty of dogs lined up in the cages, bouncing up and down as if saying "pick me, pick me"

And at the end of the hall huddled in a cage was you, curled up in a ball in the corner of your cage. I sat down next to you and coaxed you over for a gentle pat, you were petrified but at the same time grateful for the affection. We were only there for 10 minutes, when I'd decided you were the girl for us.

We brought you home and introduced you to your new life, where you didn't have to worry about not being fed, not having a warm bed to sleep on and not being loved by all those around you. You quickly settled in and it seemed like you'd been with us for years, the kids adored you, you let them cuddle and kiss you whenever they felt like it, and they loved you for it. Just as I always will.

No matter what what has happened, and what we've been through, you'll always be my princess, and I can't wait to see you on the other side of the bridge where once again you'll be mine.

I love you with all my heart Keisha RIP :)

Love,

Mum, Dad, Samantha, Emily and Narla your sister

keisha2.jpg

Keisha2366.jpg

KeishaandNarla23.jpg

DSC03163.jpg

bn_2ad02953d8.pngBanner generated at Pimp-My-Profile.com

Edited by Ashli

Keisha, you were so lucky to find such a wonderful adoring family to spend your last years with.

Fly with the angels gorgeous girl and keep an eye on your loving family who miss you so much.

Run free at the ;)