Training Partners - Updated

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rhapsodical78
I bet he is clever! Which club is he in pink with?

He's a clever boy, but he could do with a better trainer! He's at Southern Obedience in Bangholme.

How do I keep track of your replies? Do I just have to keep checking back at this thread? Sorry, I'm new to this forum and totally inept.

Oh cool, do you do Wed nights or Sundays

Will have to keep an eye out for you :rofl:

Will the notification of replies you go up the top while you are in the thread and there is a button on the top right on the same lie as the thread heading that says "options" click that and it gives you thew option of tracking the topic, click that and there's a few choices of how to track the topic so you can get emails or daily summaries of the topic :love:

Kristie, yeah sure, how far along is Barker in his obed?

We'll be picky about stuff like heeling and straight sits lol just warning so you know what it will be like! :)

We'll be picky about stuff like heeling and straight sits lol just warning so you know what it will be like!

I need some one on one advise with this, it will be good...... but please be gently everyone though :) !!!!

Edited by roxy's mum

Southern is a great club - wish I had a car cause Id still be going there with my new dog but no, I live wayyyy too far away

You Southern members know you can use the grounds right? as members, unless things have changed, you can go run your dogs any time there isnt an event happening. it is for members only though I believe.

Edited by OzPetRescuer

Will have to keep an eye out for you :rofl:

Will the notification of replies you go up the top while you are in the thread and there is a button on the top right on the same lie as the thread heading that says "options" click that and it gives you thew option of tracking the topic, click that and there's a few choices of how to track the topic so you can get emails or daily summaries of the topic :love:

Kristie, yeah sure, how far along is Barker in his obed?

We'll be picky about stuff like heeling and straight sits lol just warning so you know what it will be like! :)

Shoey, not very far. At young dogs level. So we need heaps of work but are willing to learn. Or are we not far along enough to join in?

Guest rhapsodical78

Will have to keep an eye out for you :)

Will the notification of replies you go up the top while you are in the thread and there is a button on the top right on the same lie as the thread heading that says "options" click that and it gives you thew option of tracking the topic, click that and there's a few choices of how to track the topic so you can get emails or daily summaries of the topic :rofl:

Thanks for the tip!

I go on both Wednesdays and Sundays, and I've been going since Onyx was ten weeks old. I've only just moved up through beginners into the pink time-slot though. I think I recognise the staffies in your picture, though know there are a number of black staffies at SO.

Are you one of the trainers there?

post-5342-1174707787_thumb.jpgpost-5342-1174707807_thumb.jpg

Sorry, when i said shoey- i meant shoemonster, other DOLer. I go on Wednesdays and have Cosmo and Georgie- see photos. We tend to do our own thing when we go down with the obedience and then go in and do agility.

I think either Eddie or Molly was sniffy Onyx on Wed night this week :dropjaw:

My OH was sitting down outside the club house and you came over after class and sat near him, I was standing up with one of the dogs, can't remember what I was wearing, but I was dark hair with a fringe

Kristie nah thats cool you can come! I just didn't even realise you went to obed! lol

Edited by shoemonster

Ok - I have checked my calendar and came up with a few dates. I think an RSVP will be a good idea so that we get a rough idea of who is coming and what equipment is being brought :dropjaw:.

For those of us that want to train something specific - please write down and have a think about it before coming so that you are able to tell us what level you are at and what your aim is - where your weaknesses are and what you want to improve etc,etc.. I think this is the best way for us to help each other.

1st date -

14th April 2007 - KCC Park - Afternoon - probably around 2ish? I am at the Show there in the morning so I figured we can do some training after that since so many of you are near KCC.

28th April 2007 - Knox ODC? - Morning - Say 9ish? This gives those that can't come in the arvos a possibility of coming!

Guest rhapsodical78
post-5342-1174707787_thumb.jpgpost-5342-1174707807_thumb.jpg

Sorry, when i said shoey- i meant shoemonster, other DOLer. I go on Wednesdays and have Cosmo and Georgie- see photos. We tend to do our own thing when we go down with the obedience and then go in and do agility.

Oh! I remember you. A couple of you were talking up near the play area on Wednesday when Onyx and I were having pre-training play-time with a golden retriever. I remember trying to work out if your dog was a Bull Arab or a Scott American Bulldog.

At least...I think that was you. I'm just going by your photo.

Guest rhapsodical78
I think either Eddie or Molly was sniffy Onyx on Wed night this week :dropjaw:

My OH was sitting down outside the club house and you came over after class and sat near him, I was standing up with one of the dogs, can't remember what I was wearing, but I was dark hair with a fringe

Kristie nah thats cool you can come! I just didn't even realise you went to obed! lol

Yes! I those were the dogs. I tend to recognise dogs before people for some reason (possibly because I've always been overly fixated on them).

You have some cute staffs!