Tango...great News.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tango lies on the bathmat while I'm in the shower and when I'm getting dressed...even I could taste it when I sprayed it on me....I noticed it but didn't think anything of it at the time.

Aah...

Ok.

As I said..no dogs in bathrooms here:) They are outside at shower/dressing times.

I also would suggest you get a blood test done, and IF it is proven that this is the cause..maybe contact someone to do a story? Maybe lots of other dogs affected?

I would be contacting Dove and putting in a complaint. Send in copies of the vets diagnosis and get yourself tested to see what levels are in you.

I would imagine if its that bad they would want to do a full recall of the product.

There is aluminium in door frames, dog bed frames, saucepans, bowls..all sorts of things. Could he have chewed/licked/ ingested it from there, perhaps?

Great news for Tango.

I asked a metal expert and he guessed it's because aluminium is quite a hard metal as is stainless steel, which is most commonly used and suggested that soft metals like copper could prove extremely unsuitable.

His dog used to play with aluminium cans but had to be stopped as he would eat them.

There was a Study done by Scientist"s about 10 years ago inregard to the danger of Deodorants containing Aluminium.Any Company still using it is being very slack and running a risk. Tony

Tango, given that the build up of metals in a dog would have occured over time, I wouldn't be laying the blame soley on the latest deodorant.

Personally, this is the best ever reason I've seen to use a roll on.. no contamination of the dog whatsoever.