Goodbye Beautiful Mohini

BittyMooPeeb

My beautiful Mohini. You trusted me to keep you safe and tonight I failed you in the worst way possible. :laugh:

You came to me near death, and you took your recovery and surgery so well, and never failed to give me a happy smile and wag of your tail. And then when you were better - well there has never been a happier dog. Eating, sleeping, driving in the car, going to the vets - you showed immense joy at every wonderful (and ordinary, and not-so-wonderful) moment, jumping, squirming and smiling the biggest smile with your big beautiful eyes and lovely wonky smile,

I am so so sorry Moe - my only job was to keep you safe and ensure you had a good quality of life - it is such a simple thing and I failed so badly.

I can still feel you in my arms and see your big goofy smile. My heart is breaking and no amount of tears will ever be enough.

This is a mugs game :love: . All of the so called 'successes' will never make up for how I failed you tonight. ;) :laugh::rofl::love: . I want to scream and scream, and make it all not happen but I cant. Why did the risks seem so manageble when they so obviously weren't?

Goodbye my sweet Moe. I miss you so much. Please forgive me.

post-6387-1184317548_thumb.jpg

post-6387-1184317564_thumb.jpg

Edited by BittyMooPeeb

Fate, never failure; contentment, care, fulfillment, love and joy leave no room for judgment. Unconditional love stays with us even if the object of our love can't. So, so sorry for your sadness. Mohini is with you, wanting you to forgive yourself. We can only foresee what we can foresee; things beyond that are out of our hands. May your pain soften, and allow you to remember how incredible your heart is. God bless your little friend. :laugh:

So sorry Gail, dogs are far more knowing than we realise. Mohini would have loved you very much because you saved him and gave him more love and care than he'd ever known. You were his true owner and he will watch over you.

Don't feel you failed him, you did your best, he will understand.

Thinking of you.

Gail, you break my heart. It wasn't your fault and you have not failed Moe. You should him how good things can be, you loved him and cared for him, what more could he of asked.

You are a super person Gail and should never ever doubt yourself.

My thoughts and love are with you at this extremely crap time. :thumbsup:

Oh, Gail, I'm so sorry. I hadn't read this until now. I would have said something last night had I known. You gave Mohini more love than any other human, and went above and beyond to make him happy. You helped him, you didn't fail him.

Take care of yourself. :thumbsup:

Oh Gail, I have only just seen this now.

I am so sorry to hear this. As everyone else has said, you are a wonderful, wonderful person, please dont blame yourself. You give so much to all of your dogs, and I am sure Mohini knew that and would not want you to feel like this.

If you need anything, you know where we all are, all you have to do is call.

Mohini is up playing with Loki now, and they are watching down on us until we can meet them again.

Please take care of yourself :eek:

:) RIP sweet Mohini

Em and Bosco xx

So sorry to hear this Gail

I do understand what you are going through, but know that what happened was not deliberate on your part so you cannot be responsible

You give so much love to those you foster

Oh Gail, I'm so sorry.... What a terribly sad time for you.

Please don't blame yourself, you do such a wonderful job with your fosters, they are all such lucky dogs to have you able to help them.

Though Moe's time was short, he was well loved and brought back to a smiling pooch again - and that was not possible without you.

Sending you a huge hug.

Raelene

Gail, I saw this earlier but had no words at the time. :rofl:

Mohini knows you loved him. He knows you cared very much for him and about him. He knows you did everything right by him.

Please stop blaming yourself. You're a GREAT foster carer. You help so, so many doggies that have nobody else to help them. You make a difference every single day.

Moe is now running free at the Bridge, awaiting the day you'll be reunited...he's free of all the pain in his past. He knows joy and happiness and love and sunshine, all thanks to you.

Do right by yourself now. Grieve for his passing, but remember his happiness. Remember his joy at all life threw at him after you and he met. Remember that wonky smile and that waggy tail. Remember you love him and he loves you. :eek:

Run free Moe! :)