Doggy Chiropractors

I've just had a home visit by a qualified animal chiropractor - I'm so impressed with the results. Zig wasn't in any obvious pain but I had noticed that he looked a little stiff through his mid spinal region. The practitioner was very gentle with Zig (who just wanted to play :) ) and the difference in him was immediately obvious. Well worth the money spent and pretty reasonable at that!

:mad Absolutly, My Stafford sustained an unexplainable injury to his shoulder and pulled his back end out. I took him straight to my Chiro, who fixed him straight away but is pretty rough so I found someone else who is actually an Osteo, she combines her knowledge of both. I swear by mine. At the first sign of any discomfort or injury, no matter how small, he goes for a trip to see her, after all he is my no1 showdog!!

P.S I dont know if anyone else notices this but if something happens its always just before a show!! :(:)

Not a fan of Chiro's but glad to hear that your dog feels better :(

Hazz - I know exactly what you mean - I don't like the idea of straight out manipulation and was a bit hesitant initially. But she spent quite some time massaging and stretching and everything just appeared to fall into place. The amazing thing was that I could visually see the difference in his top line and he moved much more freely. Thanks...I'm glad he feels better too :)

We use Bowen every 2 months & pe booked for big events etc etc.

I have used doggy chiros aswell for many years & still use them in emergencies & swear by there results just for us now the Bowen is much better on the large dogs.

We have used chiros for over 20 years :(

Hazz - I know exactly what you mean - I don't like the idea of straight out manipulation and was a bit hesitant initially. But she spent quite some time massaging and stretching and everything just appeared to fall into place. The amazing thing was that I could visually see the difference in his top line and he moved much more freely. Thanks...I'm glad he feels better too :)

:(

I have acupuncture done on my dogs and have used bowen also.

:thumbsup: Both my guys go to a chiro/holistic/accupuncturist vet every two months for a check up. Sometimes there is nothing wrong, other times he's put things back on one, but has been treating the other as he recovers from a broken elbow. He is great - funny though, I still won't go and see a chiro myself.