Male Pupple Names.

husky princess

Hi everyone, :D I'd like to ask everyone to jot down one or more suggestions for their favourite names for a male puppy.

etc.

I'm thinking something uncommon not heard often & named by many. Some names I'm thinking of are...

1. Corben

2. Diesel

3. Maxim

4. Lucas

5. Dallas

6. Rogue

7. Kobe - I already have a sibe named SAYURI which is Japanese so maybe another?

8. Armi

9. Jett

10. Duffar - that is my husband's dream name for a boy dog think it suits his future goofy pup.

Ofcourse I love the Max, Rockies etc but so many of them already at my obedience school they all look at up you like hmppppf "who she talking to, you or me?"

Thank you everyone for taking the time and hot suggestions. :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love #9 :) I have a bitch called Jett!!

Male names I Love...okay so a LOT of them would suit a rotty.... :D

Magnum (My first ever rotty and my heart dog - Dec 17/10/2002 of osteosarcoma)

Bosko

Czar

Inca

Cerberus

Sirius

Taboo

Titan

Spitz

Blizzard

Edited by TrinaJ

My little girl cat is called Diesel :D

I love the name Maxim or Maximus

What breed of puppy btw??

Still reseaching the best breed, breeders etc alot to do before choosing the right one. So just looking at names.

Do you think Maximus is too long as in syllables? I like long names but people say stick to shorter ones so they remember faster. What do you think? :)

For male names I like:

- Aslan (the lion from Chronicles of Narnia)

- Scotch

- Apache

- Balto

- Boris :)

- Bandit

- and heaps more I can't be bothered listing :D

All these years later and I still love Micha's name. A lot of people pronounce it "mee-sha" and I always have to correct them :) because its "MISH-ah" which sounds very different (to me anyway!).

Atticus :-)

Big To Kill a Mockingbird fan here.... Last night I brought home a cardboard cut out of the Jack Russell on the Hyundai ads and named him Atticus hahahaha.

Freaked Jak out big time!!

Oh I HATED that book, but I love the name Atticus! I had to read it in highschool and write an essay on it, probably why I hated it so much. Bet if i read it now i'd appreciate it.

Trina

"Do you think Maximus is too long as in syllables? I like long names but people say stick to shorter ones so they remember faster. What do you think? " (sorry not sure how to do quotes.. :)

I don't think 3 syllables is too long at all - 4 may well be but I know a lot of pets with 3 syllable names. My Molly was originally called Olivia when we rescued her but my OH's ex-girlfriend was called Olivia so had to change it. Now I have discovered that 1 in 3 girl dogs in my area is called Molly so I understand you looking for more original names!!!! :D

Atticus :-)

Big To Kill a Mockingbird fan here.... Last night I brought home a cardboard cut out of the Jack Russell on the Hyundai ads and named him Atticus hahahaha.

Freaked Jak out big time!!

Oh I HATED that book, but I love the name Atticus! I had to read it in highschool and write an essay on it, probably why I hated it so much. Bet if i read it now i'd appreciate it.

Trina

I'm a bit the same with books I was forced to read in school... Maybe you should give TKAM another go? You never know :-)

Yeah Atticus is a cool name and can be shortened to Atti :-)

My little girl cat is called Diesel :laugh:

Still reseaching the best breed, breeders etc alot to do before choosing the right one. So just looking at names.

Do you think Maximus is too long as in syllables? I like long names but people say stick to shorter ones so they remember faster. What do you think? :laugh:

You'll end up calling it Max.

I called Axle - Axe, Lily - Lil, Gizmo - Giz.

"Do you think Maximus is too long as in syllables? I like long names but people say stick to shorter ones so they remember faster. What do you think? " (sorry not sure how to do quotes.. :laugh:

I don't think 3 syllables is too long at all - 4 may well be but I know a lot of pets with 3 syllable names. My Molly was originally called Olivia when we rescued her but my OH's ex-girlfriend was called Olivia so had to change it. Now I have discovered that 1 in 3 girl dogs in my area is called Molly so I understand you looking for more original names!!!! :laugh:

Yeah I'm trying to get the quote thing also. I'd love to use a 3 syllable name for the next one but people tell me it's better shorter. My pup now is 3 syllables and she's fine. Great name too Molly.

My little girl cat is called Diesel :)

Do you think Maximus is too long as in syllables? I like long names but people say stick to shorter ones so they remember faster. What do you think? :laugh:

You'll end up calling it Max.

I called Axle - Axe, Lily - Lil, Gizmo - Giz.

LOL my thoughts exactly! :laugh: