50mm 1.4 Or 1.8 Post Your Pics Here!

Kirislin

Hi Guys, Tokkie, I especially love the last 2 of Ringo, but they are all great. I have been having another play today so here are a few more, The Kitty ones probly need a bit of PS work, but just thought id stick em here for you guys to see what you think!! I think they are not to bad for a begginer on a 50mm.

001.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

Baiely5.jpg

Bailey3.jpg

Bailey7.jpg

Bailey8.jpg

Bailey.jpg

012.jpg

I am loving this lense, cant wait till tomorrow so I can take more pics, my camera will be worn out at this rate!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NOpe cant do the border, I am such a bloody computer dummy. I tried it and it said I need marcomedia flash so I did what it said and clicked the buttons and it said it was done but every time I went back and clicked on the photo it just kept saying I need macromedia flash. I hate computers, I just dont get them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Poor Amos is a boy dog :rolleyes: I should have added his name. he is 8months old. Yep I show, but not Ruger anymore, he got his Aust Title and Fly was an obedience nut. I show nearly every weekend, except lately cos the kids I handle's Aunty had babies :laugh: so we are too busy playing with them. When I have time I go out to the nearby shows to practice photography.

NOpe cant do the border, I am such a bloody computer dummy. I tried it and it said I need marcomedia flash so I did what it said and clicked the buttons and it said it was done but every time I went back and clicked on the photo it just kept saying I need macromedia flash. I hate computers, I just dont get them. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Its probably because you have a cannon :rolleyes:

:laugh:

Its probably because you have a cannon :rolleyes:

:laugh:

we need an axe murderer or machine gun emoticon on this forum. Must ask Troy

Edited by Kirislin

Hi Firestone. That was a Nikon 1.8 lens. I just had that photo printed Im really happy with it. it came out nice and sharp, I think the prints were 8 x 10 not sure.

Your a Sydney exhibiter right? I really want to photograph a moving sheppie and never get there as GSP's always clash :rolleyes:

Rocco, Fly said she will play wif Roc too only cos she is a fat kid too :laugh:

Hrm.......*note to self, spell Cannon incorrectly*

Poor Amos is a boy dog :rolleyes: I should have added his name. he is 8months old. Yep I show, but not Ruger anymore, he got his Aust Title and Fly was an obedience nut. I show nearly every weekend, except lately cos the kids I handle's Aunty had babies :laugh: so we are too busy playing with them. When I have time I go out to the nearby shows to practice photography.

Oh whoops :rofl: I didn't think it quite looked like Fly but couldn't figure out who it was. I guess shows and obedience trials would be a great place to practice dog photography, I'm not sure that I have any of that near me.

You guys are rocking the 50s!! I've been bad and haven't been using mine at all lately ... of course, I haven't been using many of my lenses lately LOL

Not doing anything this arvo, maybe I'll pop it on (though I really should pop on the brand new lens I bought a couple of weeks ago and have shot exactly three frames with!)

Hi Firestone. That was a Nikon 1.8 lens. I just had that photo printed Im really happy with it. it came out nice and sharp, I think the prints were 8 x 10 not sure.

Your a Sydney exhibiter right? I really want to photograph a moving sheppie and never get there as GSP's always clash :love:

Rocco, Fly said she will play wif Roc too only cos she is a fat kid too :eek:

Hrm.......*note to self, spell Cannon incorrectly*

Sorry Ruger we are in Tassie. If you are at a Sydney show and want movement pics Anarchy who is a member here would be willing to oblige I am sure. His girl is a lovely mover at all paces. If you want more details let me know and I will put you in touch

Thanks for the info on the lens

Jess and I would like to get a Canon DSLR 40D or 400D/450D. We are saving now. We just love the pics taken using the lens mentioned in this thread

Edited by Firestone

C'mon c'mon, more pics!!!!

It's been sunny and hot here most of the day but it's clouding over now so I just went out on my newly mowed lawn ( a rare occurence here) and took some pics of my handsome male models. I like it when there's no shadows.

First up is Tag "get my good side mum"

3126900739_95d4036a02_b.jpg

TV 1/250

AV 3.5

ISO 200

F/L 50mm

and my darling Puck "sigh, when's dinner"

3126900747_7775fc0fb9_b.jpg

TV 1/250

AV 2.0

ISO 200

F/L 50mm