The Official January Photo A Day Challenge

Ashanali

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some more excellent pics since my last post, I will be sad when this month is over but definalty looking forward to the feb challenge, I couldnt find the cat so more doggy pics from me for today. I tried to edit them the same but I just couldnt get it right, these two have the same color fur but in the pics they look different.

27th January, my smily doggys Lacy and Bronson!!

DSC_0020edit.jpg

DSC_0030sig.jpg

Montall, there is something about that boat pic that I really liked, I think it is the fact its not just the boat and it has the bridge in the back ground I really liked the composition of it.

Thanks tlc, I liked the fact that the bridge was in the background too. I actually had another picture of the boat that was even a little sharper but liked this one better, so I'm pleased someone else liked it too.

All the photos are great, the black and white flowers aren't boring they're lovely. All the dog pictures are great. I particularly liked the one that was about to chomp the ball, can't remember who put it up. The cactus was great too. It's funny what you find when you download the pictures, an ant no doubt you didn't know you had. The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.

The horse pictures are always beautiful, the one watching the dogs is special. And last but not least tlc pity you couldn't get the cat but there's just one word to describe your dogs, beautiful. I love their cute little faces.

Hi all, Just been looking over the past 12 pages since I have been away. Fabulous work everyone. :eek: So many to comment on so I won't for fear of missing someone. All very inspirational and I am soooo jealous of the clarity in some of the pics - how do you do it??

Here are my catch up ones. Enjoy.

Friday

IMG_8222.jpg

Saturday

IMG_8214-1.jpg

Sunday

IMG_8169.jpg

IMG_8301-1.jpg

Monday

IMG_8235.jpg

Montall, there is something about that boat pic that I really liked, I think it is the fact its not just the boat and it has the bridge in the back ground I really liked the composition of it.

Thanks tlc, I liked the fact that the bridge was in the background too. I actually had another picture of the boat that was even a little sharper but liked this one better, so I'm pleased someone else liked it too.

All the photos are great, the black and white flowers aren't boring they're lovely. All the dog pictures are great. I particularly liked the one that was about to chomp the ball, can't remember who put it up. The cactus was great too. It's funny what you find when you download the pictures, an ant no doubt you didn't know you had. The same thing happened to me a couple of days ago.

The horse pictures are always beautiful, the one watching the dogs is special. And last but not least tlc pity you couldn't get the cat but there's just one word to describe your dogs, beautiful. I love their cute little faces.

Thank you so much!!

Jag, beautiful shots, the sky in the first one is amazing, I love the beetle and the water drops on the rose is fab, I love the perspective of the pelican he looks on top of the world!!

Took about 100 of Michael and Scarlet playing today. This is my fave :( -

IMG_40832.jpg

And one of Chelsea giving me a raspberry-

IMG_40212.jpg

And one I added radial blur to-

IMG_39962.jpg

She's so hard to take when playing :eek: Actually used my 1.4 50 today though!

Edited by iltby

Wonderful photos today everyone. Love Scarlet, ILTBY, she reminds me so much of Bindi. :(

Okay I have not taken a photo today, long story, but needless to say I have no idea what to photograph.

Some one give me a thing to photograph that is usually inside everyones house and I will do it. (keep it clean :eek: )

Jag, beautiful shots, the sky in the first one is amazing, I love the beetle and the water drops on the rose is fab, I love the perspective of the pelican he looks on top of the world!!

Thanks TLC. The weather one was taken just before dusk whilst a huge storm went through parts of Canberra. You can see the rain streaks with the sun shining through in the orange tones. There was also lightning but I am never quick enough to capture that :rolleyes: Another challenge for me at some stage.

The pelican roosts on that branch every afternooon/evening and yes he is high up. I had the zoom lens on for that one ;)

More great shots, Terra Nik how can you say yours are nothing special, look at that smile, Id say very special ;) and your first shot was interesting did you make it dark after or was the room dark when you took the pic?

Becks you did a good job of the not so still doggy.

Bindi, your bad makes me wanna go back and hop in mine :rolleyes:

Iltby, great shots, I really love the one of Chelsea with her tounge out, very cute!!

Well yes, Jedi is very special! But I guess I just wasn't really happy with them.

The original of the first photo is this - my reflection in our entertainment unit doors! Then I put an infrared filter on it through PSP. I don't know which one I like better - the red or the black.

3232787318_dee4cb102a.jpg

;) tlc. it is a new mattress so very comfy. Love your photos of your babies, beautiful as always.

Warley I love the flowers. They have such a softness about them.

Jag, wow, such a variety, all great! the flower with the bug and the lights stand out more for me. Beautiful.

TerraNik, ohhhh very creative!!!! :rolleyes:

Becks, Nice fluffy puppy.

Ok hubby comes in this morning and says he has a good photo model for me, so grab camera and I find this little fella, He only has one back leg, poor little grasshopper. But his face sort of creeps me out, look at those things around his mouth. :thumbsup: ( will try and find a better pic that shows his mouth better)

Please excuse my husbands nipple. :champagne:

grasshopper-1.jpg">

Haha 'husbands nipple excused' lol ! Altho u drew attention to it by saying to excuse it :rolleyes:

Nice grasshopper, funny critter, lovely green insect ;)

I hav been trying to keep up with all the gr8 photos in this thread, really enjoy admiring everybodys pics !

I'm not comitted enuf to take part.. maybe i'll jump in through out the yr. Stil playing around with my new 1000D.

Haha 'husbands nipple excused' lol ! Altho u drew attention to it by saying to excuse it :rolleyes:

Nice grasshopper, funny critter, lovely green insect :cheer:

I hav been trying to keep up with all the gr8 photos in this thread, really enjoy admiring everybodys pics !

I'm not comitted enuf to take part.. maybe i'll jump in through out the yr. Stil playing around with my new 1000D.

;) Hubby will love the fact that women over the world are looking at his nipple. :champagne:

Lea, love the horse. I was admiring a couple last week near our park, I so love the smell of them. They amaze me, such elegant creature. :thumbsup:

Edited by Bindi~Boo